Drummer available!

hey

i'm Hannah, i'm 21 and ive been playing drums for about 6 years now, been in a few bands and gigged locally around sheffield, i also have a little recording experience.

i'm looking to join a band or find some like minded musicians to start one with. i want to do this seriously, so not just looking for a jam session. i'm into lots of different types of music, but looking to join a band more of the blink, green day kind of persuasion. not saying i want to be like them exactly, i want to find an individual sound, just of that sort of genre.

if you're between the ages of 20 and 26 PM me on here or send an email to hannerglossop@hotmail.co.uk and we can talk more about the sort of thing we're looking for, thanks

hi Hannah we are still looking for a drummer if your interested pm me and will sort things. we play hard rock and all original stuff. ta. mike

hey my names damon vocalist im looking for musicians to start a band with ive had like a yr and half away from it now and realy whant to come back i grew up on blink pretty much bands im into go from blink to aerosmith to all time low to lostprophets bonjovi the blackout paramore all sorts let me know 07871 324397

hey we need a drummer for our pop punk band, doing stuff like blink 182, lemmie know on here or 07771524446