Kate Middleton pregnant

Me being a nutter could you explain what DIF is please.

David Icke Forum?

Is it really newsworthy that Kate is been treated by the Dr who used to be engaged to Murdered TV presenter Jill Dando.

The Daily Mail actually has a headline of Kate's medical team is led by Jill Dando's fiance.

but, he's not JD's fiancé, is he? firstly JD has been dead for about 13 years, and secondly, hasn't he been married to someone, since then, for quite some time? Typical DM innacuracies! :roll:

(Just googled Dr Farthing:- He married Dr Janet Stowell in March of 2008)

---------- Post added 05-12-2012 at 23:53 ----------

I know I can't wait for more 'Will visits Kate on her third/fourth/fifth day in hospital' headline stories on the BBC news site.

I'm also ecstatic about future articles about 'baby bump' spotting, how happy Diana would have been, how jealous Pippa is of her sister, how gaunt/glowing Kate looks, what Diana's views on parenting were, baby names, baby horoscopes, how Kate's heels are too high for a pregnant woman, how Kate shouldn't eat salad/shellfish/eggs/cabbage, how Kate's using homoeopathy/faith healing/reflexology/full trance mediums to guide her through her pregnancy, what Diana's views on full trance mediums were, will they call the child Diana if it's a girl? ad infinitum ad nauseum.

Please shoot me if I ever use the phrase 'baby bump' again.

Well, if the DM is anything to go by, Kate will be described as "Glowing" one day, and "Gaunt" or "Tired/ fragile" the next, using the same pictures to illustrate both... And they HAVE to bring Diana into it... (It's mandatory, I think!) look at the pathetically cretinous and sycophantic headlines, only the other day, before the Pregnancy news broke:-

"Kate has a fringe cut into her hair... She's channelling Diana." ('cos apparently, prior to Kate having this fringe cut, no-one else before or since Diana has had a haircut,... or something...)

I mean, like, can't you just hear the reverberations of the bottom of the barrel being scraped?

I couldn't give a hoot about the pregnancy, unless of course there will be an extra bank holiday, in that case congratubloodylations

The hype over the last 24 hours has left me feeling somewhat nauseous myself. Heaven only knows how bad I will feel during the next nine months!

Oh dear oh dear ! Should any of us give a tuppeny damn ?

The birth of any and all babies should be celebrated. I am very happy for the royal couple and I wish them well.

By the way........my 4th grandchild was born on the 5th December 2012 at 8.35am. Both Mum and baby are doing very well........and baby is called Harry. Yey...........2 of each now and that makes me feel really old. :(

Oh dear oh dear ! Should any of us give a tuppeny damn ?

About me or the pregnancy? :P

About me or the pregnancy? :P

About you old chap :D I happen to like Kate and wish her well.

About you old chap. I happen to like Kate and wish her well.

I've heard she speaks very highly of you too.

I've heard she speaks very highly of you too.

Good to have friends in high places :thumbsup:

About you old chap :D I happen to like Kate and wish her well.

You're not paying for her though are you. People living in republics like everything to do with royals apart from paying for their own.

Good to have friends in high places :thumbsup:

In your dreams. She probably thinks less of you than you do of me.

You're not paying for her though are you. People living in republics like everything to do with royals apart from paying for their own.

My taxes are paying for a few politicians whose agendas I happen to disagree with. Who do you think foots the bill for travel expenses, use of government owned vehicles, office rents, staff assistants and luncheons to name a few.

---------- Post added 06-12-2012 at 18:31 ----------

In your dreams. She probably thinks less of you than you do of me.

Pointless remark unless you think she looks down on all commoners as lesser beings than herself.

Edited by Harleyman