Kate Middleton pregnant

We'd never heard of it until daughter had it with youngest grandson, admitted 5 times to hospital and lost 2.5 stones but child perfectly normal (okay he's a dingle):hihi:

---------- Post added 04-12-2012 at 15:46 ----------

Sorry I'm afraid you're wrong on that one, daughter admitted 5 times & we nowhere near royal, trust me rough as a badgers arse me.

Thanks for posting about your daughter, although its been quite clear in the news stories what is wrong with Kate, some people are more likely to believe the condition exists now that an 'ordinary' person has had experience of it. ;)

I'm not an ardent Royalist, however I'd be pleased to see any young person who hadn't had the best of childhoods have the opportunity of a happy family life. But I won't be reading every ruddy morsel of information the press seem to think we want.

Glad youv'e explained,and your daughter regained health and had a healthy baby. :)

Kate must have had a severe form of morning sickness,and has been admitted to Hospital because she needed to be on an intravenous drip due to dehydration,she may only need be there for a short time,and have no problems in the remaining time of her pregnancy.

Had she not been treated the outcome could have been potentially dangerous to her life and the baby.

She's fine Janie, but it was worrying, but little lad now 2 & bundle of fun, best of it is the baby was unaffected just him mum. She could not eat or drink for days on end it was so bad, I'm no royalist but if she's got that she's got my sympathy.

She's fine Janie, but it was worrying, but little lad now 2 & bundle of fun, best of it is the baby was unaffected just him mum. She could not eat or drink for days on end it was so bad, I'm no royalist but if she's got that she's got my sympathy.

Hello Bypass,

I understand what you mean, my best friend's daughter had the same conditions Kate has, she was in hospital initially for 3 weeks on a drip to rehydrate her and another to administer vitamins. She was allowed home, this lasted 3 days and she was back in again. This time the stay was 10 weeks and they were really worried about her, she could not even keep water down, she was actually 3 stone lighter than she was before she was pregnant. This condition lasted until she was nearly 7 months pregnant, she is home now but there are certain foods she can't tolerate still, and she is still quite weak, the scans show the baby is okay and she is due to give birth in 10 days.

Some women have this condition all the 9 months of pregnancy and every pregnancy they have. It is a very serious condition and it can lead to miscarriage and stillbirth.

Is it really newsworthy that Kate is been treated by the Dr who used to be engaged to Murdered TV presenter Jill Dando.

The Daily Mail actually has a headline of Kate's medical team is led by Jill Dando's fiance.

Is it really newsworthy that Kate is been treated by the Dr who used to be engaged to Murdered TV presenter Jill Dando.

The Daily Mail actually has a headline of Kate's medical team is led by Jill Dando's fiance.

I bet that makes great reading for his current wife of four years.

I think that this is severely premature. It sounds as if it is far too early to be producing mugs and making money off the back of it!:rant:

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/life/a-royal-baby-in-2013-making-mugs-of-us-all-20121205-2auog.html

No pressure!

Exactly .. 6 - 8 weeks pregnant aren't they saying? Most miscarriages are within the first 3 months.

Royal pregnancy: Hoax call to Duchess of Cambridge hospital

The hospital treating the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge said it "deeply regrets" giving out information about her condition to hoax callers from an Australian radio station.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20610197

Hello Bypass,

I understand what you mean, my best friend's daughter had the same conditions Kate has, she was in hospital initially for 3 weeks on a drip to rehydrate her and another to administer vitamins. She was allowed home, this lasted 3 days and she was back in again. This time the stay was 10 weeks and they were really worried about her, she could not even keep water down, she was actually 3 stone lighter than she was before she was pregnant. This condition lasted until she was nearly 7 months pregnant, she is home now but there are certain foods she can't tolerate still, and she is still quite weak, the scans show the baby is okay and she is due to give birth in 10 days.

Some women have this condition all the 9 months of pregnancy and every pregnancy they have. It is a very serious condition and it can lead to miscarriage and stillbirth.

HI Curriechick,

Yes the daughter had it for nearly all her 9 months, her work colleagues were not very complimentary to her, even when admitted to hospital. I hope your friend is recovering.

The story below made me chuckle tho

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20610197

I have just passed an interesting half hour browsing it, it's mostly just very funny. They've counted back to when the Savile affair broke and decided that as it is exactly two months later that means that as soon as the Royals heard the Savile story had broken they put Kate in hospital to have IVF to distract people and this is the result.

It's also a lizard apparently. Or possibly a lizard human hybrid with Kate as it's mother.

Oh, and the antichrist. Apparently it was announced on 3/12/12 and that is 3, 1+2 =3, 1+2 =3 which makes 333 which is the number of the baby beast appaz. :loopy::loopy::loopy:

So it was more interesting than here then where only the banal is allowed to be posted, "does anyone know where I can get the holes in my socks sewn up?"

If you knew the links SaVILE had with our German rulers you may understand why such speculation is out there.

Have you noticed the thread on saVILE over at DIF has 3 million views? More than can be said for this 'common purpose' riddled joke of a forum.

I like coming here to see what the nutters have posted.

So it was more interesting than here then where only the banal is allowed to be posted, "does anyone know where I can get the holes in my socks sewn up?"

If you knew the links SaVILE had with our German rulers you may understand why such speculation is out there.

Have you noticed the thread on saVILE over at DIF has 3 million views? More than can be said for this 'common purpose' riddled joke of a forum.

I like coming here to see what the nutters have posted.

Me being a nutter could you explain what DIF is please.

I certainly hope she gets through this okay. I like Kate and she has all the makings of a first class future queen.