Kate Middleton pregnant

Like I said - it takes more than a post to actually cause offence. I have little time for niceties to make people who are insecure feel good I'm afraid - if they wish to take offence it's up to them. Ultimately it's their problem, not mine.

How come I've never heard of 'acute morning sickness' before now?

We'd never heard of it until daughter had it with youngest grandson, admitted 5 times to hospital and lost 2.5 stones but child perfectly normal (okay he's a dingle):hihi:

---------- Post added 04-12-2012 at 15:46 ----------

From what I read about the gravidarium thing, it seems easily treatable from a trip to the GP. Any of us plebs turns up to the hospital with morning sickness, get laughed out of the door!

Sorry I'm afraid you're wrong on that one, daughter admitted 5 times & we nowhere near royal, trust me rough as a badgers arse me.

The David Icke forums are proper lol at the moment. Apparently it's a lizard grown in a test tube for the express purpose of distracting us from Jimmy Savile. :loopy::loopy::loopy:

There is a David Icke forum? I can only imagine the ideas they must come up with :)

Well it is an amazing event isn't it? I can't imagine many other women get pregnant....oh, hang about, yes they do.

And they get morning sickness as well.

Anyway, that's Leverson off the news for the next week.

With you on this one ! Whilst it's happy news .. she's not the flippin virgin mary giving birth is she .. I mean it was inevitable.

She's a pampered pooch!

There is a David Icke forum? I can only imagine the ideas they must come up with :)

You don't have to imagine - you can read. Some of it is bonkers. A surprising amount seems to require further investigation.

You don't have to imagine - you can read. Some of it is bonkers. A surprising amount seems to require further investigation.

Only some of it is bonkers? :)

I have to say, at the risk of taking the thread way off topic that I've never understood Icke - does he really beleive it, or is it just an elaborate way of selling all his books...

I regret that my previous posts in reply to people have been removed - with no explanation from the moderators, and whilst allowing other peoples posts to remain. As such I cannot reply further as presumably my posts are insufficiently left wing or something, who knows. If people want to start a different thread that's clearly marked as non congratualtory I can perhaps discuss in there.

What as that to do with my post.

Only some of it is bonkers? :)

I have to say, at the risk of taking the thread way off topic that I've never understood Icke - does he really beleive it, or is it just an elaborate way of selling all his books...

I'd go with the bold...... ;)

I know I can't wait for more 'Will visits Kate on her third/fourth/fifth day in hospital' headline stories on the BBC news site.

I'm also ecstatic about future articles about 'baby bump' spotting, how happy Diana would have been, how jealous Pippa is of her sister, how gaunt/glowing Kate looks, what Diana's views on parenting were, baby names, baby horoscopes, how Kate's heels are too high for a pregnant woman, how Kate shouldn't eat salad/shellfish/eggs/cabbage, how Kate's using homoeopathy/faith healing/reflexology/full trance mediums to guide her through her pregnancy, what Diana's views on full trance mediums were, will they call the child Diana if it's a girl? ad infinitum ad nauseum.

Please shoot me if I ever use the phrase 'baby bump' again.

We'd never heard of it until daughter had it with youngest grandson, admitted 5 times to hospital and lost 2.5 stones but child perfectly normal (okay he's a dingle):hihi:

---------- Post added 04-12-2012 at 15:46 ----------

Sorry I'm afraid you're wrong on that one, daughter admitted 5 times & we nowhere near royal, trust me rough as a badgers arse me.

Glad youv'e explained,and your daughter regained health and had a healthy baby. :)

Kate must have had a severe form of morning sickness,and has been admitted to Hospital because she needed to be on an intravenous drip due to dehydration,she may only need be there for a short time,and have no problems in the remaining time of her pregnancy.

Had she not been treated the outcome could have been potentially dangerous to her life and the baby.

I have just passed an interesting half hour browsing it, it's mostly just very funny. They've counted back to when the Savile affair broke and decided that as it is exactly two months later that means that as soon as the Royals heard the Savile story had broken they put Kate in hospital to have IVF to distract people and this is the result.

It's also a lizard apparently. Or possibly a lizard human hybrid with Kate as it's mother.

Oh, and the antichrist. Apparently it was announced on 3/12/12 and that is 3, 1+2 =3, 1+2 =3 which makes 333 which is the number of the baby beast appaz. :loopy::loopy::loopy: