Kate Middleton pregnant

What part of the previous warning did you fail to understand? Any more bickering bad taste comments and off topic drivel will earn the poster a ban. Grow up.

That's a ridiculous stance to take. Why is SF taking a pro-royalty stance when it should be neutral as to the opinions expressed?

Especially since the population is very split on the issue of royalty. Surely the forum should reflect this?

From what I read about the gravidarium thing, it seems easily treatable from a trip to the GP. Any of us plebs turns up to the hospital with morning sickness, get laughed out of the door!

What part of the previous warning did you fail to understand? Any more bickering bad taste comments and off topic drivel will earn the poster a ban. Grow up.

That's a ridiculous stance to take. Why is SF taking a pro-royalty stance when it should be neutral as to the opinions expressed?

Especially since the population is very split on the issue of royalty. Surely the forum should reflect this?

I could have sworn Nagel's post had appeared earlier in the thread?

It's a fair point. I'd expect a thread with an opening post such as

Me partner an me wer finkin of aving a baby. e doze werk but we neva seem to av any muny of R own. Wiv ad sum lovely holidays that iz mum az payd 4 from er benifits an she as given us a house.

Me partner will give up werk in a few yeers an probly not werk agen.

Enyway, I've cum on ere to say that I am preggers.

would be unlikely to receive universal approval, and nor would the mods insist it did.

From what I read about the gravidarium thing, it seems easily treatable from a trip to the GP. Any of us plebs turns up to the hospital with morning sickness, get laughed out of the door!

Agreed!

It took my wife to miss 2 months work before they entertained the idea of her going on antihistamines. The minute Kate feels a little off-colour she's wisked off to a fancy-pants private hospital...

(I do accept there is a difference in social standing between us and them, but there's nothing wrong with a little rant every now and again, is there mods?!)

Yup, the anti monarchists are out with their so well considered views already.

Tell me, why is it that the Left can only express their views in such hate filled terms like this, when the Right are generally more circumspect and considered, even in things they don't like much?

Or these left wingers espousing these views really wanting to use the language of the BNP and National Front?

Well all the lasses who had morning sickness in our neck of the woods still had to clock in at Bassets or Viners on a morning. no private hospital for them just work for at least six months and don't be mardy.

Well all the lasses who had morning sickness in our neck of the woods still had to clock in at Bassets or Viners on a morning. no private hospital for them just work for at least six months and don't be mardy.

I regret that my previous posts in reply to people have been removed - with no explanation from the moderators, and whilst allowing other peoples posts to remain. As such I cannot reply further as presumably my posts are insufficiently left wing or something, who knows. If people want to start a different thread that's clearly marked as non congratualtory I can perhaps discuss in there.

I regret that my previous posts in reply to people have been removed - with no explanation from the moderators, and whilst allowing other peoples posts to remain. As such I cannot reply further as presumably my posts are insufficiently left wing or something, who knows. If people want to start a different thread that's clearly marked as non congratualtory I can perhaps discuss in there.

Ooops... someone else that may need a dummy shortly! ;)

My heart bleeds for you Obelix. When will you realise that it's not what you say but the way that you say it.

My heart bleeds for you Obelix. When will you realise that it's not what you say but the way that you say it.

Or contrary to that - it's not the way I say it but the way you choose to take offence at it. Think on that please.

Or contrary to that - it's not the way I say it but the way you choose to take offence at it. Think on that please.

I took no offence whatsoever, I'm bigger than that.

If anyone needs to think on anything maybe it's you. Before operating keyboard please engage brain.