Kate Middleton pregnant

The hype over the last 24 hours has left me feeling somewhat nauseous myself. Heaven only knows how bad I will feel during the next nine months!

Any new LIFE should be celebrated,

Really? We're running out of resources you know ...

I didnt even knw she was pregnant lol

I know - they've kept it very quiet and low-key haven't they?

Pleased to hear that the law is to be amended giving a female first born the right to accede to the throne

That is good news. It's unjust to give only men a job based on which womb they popped out of.

:)

The media have gone bonkers about the news, including on the ITN news this evening... a comparison of Kate's pregnancy to Diana's... :roll: :roll: :roll:

That's more to the point. Now we're now going to have months of Jenny Bond, Peter Hunt and Dick Arbiter (was there ever a better named man?) and the other sycophantic, snivvling, simpering brown nosers who call themselves "royal correspondents" banging on about how great it is that we have this latest addition to a gene pool that has no deep end.

Our thoughts are with Kate during this difficult time of acute morning sickness, I hope it passes quickly for her and shall be lighting a candle in her honour tonight.

Our thoughts are with Kate during this difficult time of acute morning sickness, I hope it passes quickly for her and shall be lighting a candle in her honour tonight.

Do not know if serious.

Do not know if serious.

How come I've never heard of 'acute morning sickness' before now?

Panic over..it.turned out to be no more than trapped wind....but honestly, what a load of brainwashing old tripe all this nonsense is..who gives a stuff

A Staffordshire pottery firm has begun producing a commemorative mug for the royal baby.

The Emma Bridgewater firm, in Stoke-on-Trent, started work on the blue, red and white mugs, which say, "A royal baby in 2013", on Tuesday morning.

It said it would produce another one with the baby's name to mark the birth.

The Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy was announced on Monday evening after she was admitted to hospital with acute morning sickness.

The duchess, who is thought to be less than 12 weeks pregnant, is expected to remain at King Edward VII hospital in central London for several days.

A spokesman for the Stoke-on-Trent pottery said the mugs were being produced because the firm's founders - Emma Bridgewater and Matthew Rice - were "such keen royalists".

He said the design was able to be produced so quickly because it incorporated many of the sponges and colours used in the company's other products. -

Started work? It's a mug with some writing and some hearts on it. 2 minutes work?

Words fail me.