Special Breakfast in Sheffield

Does anyone know of anywhere classy which offers a really lovely breakfast experience, say, for a birthday or some such occasion?

Loch Fyne - Salmon and oysters in the morning with champage

////////////////////////

Edited by FACEBOOK

Salmon and oysters with champagne, for breakfast?

If you've made it to breakfast, you've already scored, so no need for that kind of expense, im sure she'd of been happy with a bowl of frosties.

:hihi::hihi: All always knew you were suave and sophisicated, frosties for breakfast:hihi::hihi::hihi:

////////////////////////

Edited by FACEBOOK

Frosties and a taxi, that's what my conquests get for breakfast. I mean, the night before, fine, dangle the carrot of salmon and oysters but don't actually feed them salmon and oysters, otherwise they'll never bloody leave.

By hell sweetie you know how to make girl feel special.:roll::D:love:

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 07:12 ----------

Morrisons do a nice breakfast.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Special breakfast with 100 other shoppers

////////////////////////

Edited by FACEBOOK

Don't be such a snob Linda, honestly :rolleyes:

Maybe you should take a long hard look around you, people are struggling in this tough economic climate and then you come out with remarks like this.

You need to have a word with yourself. Ever since you upgraded to that fancy dyson hoover you've been impossible. I bet "DENIS" :rolleyes: doesn't even recognise you anymore.

I'm hurt now, eminence, I wasn't being snobby. I shop at Morrisons every week and eat there sometimes. Their meals are great but OP wanted a special breakfast, maybe they are going to propose.:cry::love: BTW the Dyson was a secondhand freebie from a frikend

////////////////////////

Edited by FACEBOOK

Frosties and a taxi, that's what my conquests get for breakfast. I mean, the night before, fine, dangle the carrot of salmon and oysters but don't actually feed them salmon and oysters, otherwise they'll never bloody leave.

makes me think of one of my past over night stayers who came on her period during the night, needless to say no breakfast and no walk to the bus stop,bearing in mind it was my mums bed i had used while she was away

I was once in love, and let me tell you, we could be surrounded by 10,000 people and yet all I could see was her. Because the person makes the occasion special denlin, not the venue. To be able to spend just one minute with her even if that meant being on a crowded bus full of the types of people that get on busses, would still be amazing to me. Because that is what romance is Linda, that's what love is, that's what "special" is.

Yes I know that eminence but OP asked for a special breakfast and while Morrisons breakfasts are very nice they are not special. Would you have proposed on the bus?

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 13:03 ----------

Does anyone know of anywhere classy which offers a really lovely breakfast experience, say, for a birthday or some such occasion?

This is what OP wanted your eminence, so why am I being snobby?