Coin Mechanisms - vending machines

Hello,

I am looking for some help with some vending machines, well they are actually washing machines that currently take tokens to operate but I want to change them so it takes money instead.

The mechanisms are currently mechanical but we need to change them to be electronic as we want to be able to adjust the price per wash in future.

The company that orginally supplied the mechs have gone out of business and I have spoken to lots of companies that I have found on the web but they are unwilling to help due to not knowing if their mechs are compatabile.

I have lots of information about the specs and wiring diagrams but I need someone who has knowledge about it to help. Are you able to help or do you know anything about this ?

Any help would be great, thanks

Just a thought - wouldn't it be cheaper/easier to change the machine which dispenses the tokens rather than washing machine mechanisms themselves?

Thanks for the suggestion but we just sell them over the counter.

We are also finding it very difficult to source the tokens now and the last time we did we had to have them custom made, they cost nearly £4 each. So thats partly the reason we are looking to change them to money.

Thanks