Skinnerthorpe road

Icould have answered that butch;)hows it going pal?

Not too bad mate considering

I have a group on facebook with alot of the ex residents of Skinnerthorpe Road as members sharing memories, pictures, stories & meeting up for the first time in ages!.. If you were a resident on Skinnerthorpe Road and would like to join, please message me and I will add you to the group.

---------- Post added 25-03-2013 at 14:04 ----------

Well chillirobbo that's a coincidence my daughter is married to Chris and Malc Robbinsons son,Ha Ha

Hows it going Kirsty:huh::love:

Hello phoppy, you know me more than you think :) message me. I was Dave's best man & sat next to you at the wedding lol :cool:

---------- Post added 25-03-2013 at 14:10 ----------

If you mean Christine and Malcolm Robinson I'm married to their son, Dave :D

And I'm his best mate!... still stuck in freezing cold Sheffield whilst you are both kicking it in the gorgeous, hot East!!!! :rant::rant::)

I have a group on facebook with alot of the ex residents of Skinnerthorpe Road as members sharing memories, pictures, stories & meeting up for the first time in ages!.. If you were a resident on Skinnerthorpe Road and would like to join, please message me and I will add you to the group.

never lived on Skinnerthorpe but had many friends and lots of happy memories:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 25-03-2013 at 14:04 ----------

Hello phoppy, you know me more than you think :) message me. I was Dave's best man & sat next to you at the wedding lol :cool:

---------- Post added 25-03-2013 at 14:10 ----------

And I'm his best mate!... still stuck in freezing cold Sheffield whilst you are both kicking it in the gorgeous, hot East!!!! :rant::rant::)

wait till you get back to this lot of snow!!!!:hihi:

What happened to Skinnerthorpe road all gone demolished had many happy hours down there :huh:

------------------------

Hi Pigeon, Enclose a picture of Skinnerthorpe rd, walk up

that rd many times going to the Sunbeam picture house in the 50/60s.

Memories. ;)

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv309/brian1941/Skinnerthorperd-2-2012_zps53058cd5.jpg