What's all this fuss about dogs fouling on the pavement?

Originally posted by shoeshine

Kirky old son...self proclaimed THE PEOPLES CHAMPION....Why the Fisherman Picture?...I can't help being a bit thick:)

never mind:)

Originally posted by kirky

never mind:)

OK, but it will be bothering me all day..... by the way.......you ARE THE PEOPLES CHAMP.......;)

Kirky old son...self proclaimed THE PEOPLES CHAMPION....Why the Fisherman Picture?...I can't help being a bit thick:)

He means that he started the thread as a deliberate wind up - to reel people in to a potentially controversial subject on which he might express provocative views that might not necessarily reflect his real opinion....

Originally posted by ppn_2204

He means that he started the thread as a deliberate wind up - to reel people in to a potentially controversial subject on which he might express provocative views that might not necessarily reflect his real opinion....

Unfortunately, though I do not speak for anyone but myself, it has certainly lowered my opinion of him.

Originally posted by Lotti

Unfortunately, though I do not speak for anyone but myself, it has certainly lowered my opinion of him.

While I don't applaud the intention, it has certainly provided an entertaining diversion from my writing this afternoon :) .

Originally posted by spyro2000

If my dog can do it, then why cant yours. :hihi:

I had a cat that used to pee 'n' poo in the toilet just like that!

Yes, I'm afraid I must be missing your point. Feel free to have another attempt. I think rocket science would be a hell of a lot easier to understand that your point.

Just let me be clear on one thing: are we speaking theoretically or talking about the practicalities of dogs and cats and their poo?...

I'll have to pick this up another time - If you havent got it so far, i'm guessing it will take some explaining.

Cos whenever he starts a new thread, he gets you all biting straight away.:clap:

And while we are on the subject, why do dog owners always let their dogs crap on the verges in front of their neighbours houses but never in front of their own.:rant:

Originally posted by floyd77

I'll have to pick this up another time - If you havent got it so far, i'm guessing it will take some explaining.

Fair enough. I'm obviously far too unintelligent to understand your points on the theoretical implications of cat and dog poo. I'll get my partner to have a look at this thread. He is a rocket scientist, so maybe he'll have more luck with it...

OK, but it will be bothering me all day..... by the way.......you ARE THE PEOPLES CHAMP.......;)

i used to be the peoples poet

but i didn't know it

but after a bit of a revamp

i became the peoples champ

:D

Thanks ppn_2204......I can relax now.

The thread has certainly diluted the BNP one...so Kirky you have done most of us a good turn:)

Fair enough. I'm obviously far too unintelligent to understand your points on the theoretical implications of cat and dog poo. I'll get my partner to have a look at this thread. He is a rocket scientist, so maybe he'll have more luck with it...

My answer was a bt more condesending that intended! I'm just trying to say I give up!