What's all this fuss about dogs fouling on the pavement?

Originally posted by kirky

i never did, and i never saw blokes walking round with pooper scoopers looking very emarrassed when i was a kid......they actually look more embarresed scooping it up than the dog does doing it:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Yea, whippets have no sense of decorum:)

Originally posted by Rich

Um, dogs don't use human toilets you plank...

exactly you tool........thats why they use pavements:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by kookymonster

Toxocariasis is one, it can blind a child if it is rubbed in the eye.

Why would you rub dog crap in your eye? I'm with Kirky on this, until they make cat owners go round after their cats I'm not going to pick up after my dog even once!

Any child that deliberately picks up dog crap and rubs it in its eye deserves to go blind!

Originally posted by osiris

Why would you rub dog crap in your eye? I'm with Kirky on this, until they make cat owners go round after their cats I'm not going to pick up after my dog even once!

Any child that deliberately picks up dog crap and rubs it in its eye deserves to go blind!

Harsh but fair :thumbsup:

grass verges are there to give people something to do on a sunday morning after they've washed the car.

which, if you've ever cut a grass verge, you will know that when you come to the dog poo, it sprays everywhere

:gag:

Originally posted by SpeedwayDan

which, if you've ever cut a grass verge, you will know that when you come to the dog poo, it sprays everywhere

Into kids eyes?

Its not the rubbing dog crap in your eye that causes Toxocariasis, usuallly be kids roaming around falling over touching contaminated grass, thinking nothing of it and putting their fingers in their mouths later on and passing the bacteria into their body.

That's my summer holiday in Sheffield S8 cancelled then.:)

Originally posted by spyro2000

Into kids eyes?

yeah, especially if your cruel and ask a kid to cut it for you for 50p:hihi:

what about horse crap,no one ever mentions piles of it in the street,spraying all over when its raining and cars drive through it

Originally posted by depoix

...no one ever mentions piles of it in the street,spraying all over when its raining and cars drive through it

You just did. So thats your theory out the window. :)