What's all this fuss about dogs fouling on the pavement?

ok fair enough it its actually on "the pavement" its not nice if you step in it but whats wrong with the grass vergers? everyone knows that why they were put there.......pavement for us the grass for the muts,,where's the problem:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think it's people who dont clean up after their dogs that are the targets. If a human crapped in the middle of the street people would be disgusted, why should be any different for dogs?

Originally posted by kookymonster

I think it's people who dont clean up after their dogs that are the targets. If a human crapped in the middle of the street people would be disgusted, why should be any different for dogs?

because my dog finds it difficult opening the bathroom door,putting the seat down,wiping its arse and pulling the flush.......what a thicko eh:rolleyes:

Originally posted by kirky

because my dog finds it difficult opening the bathroom door,putting the seat down,wiping its arse and pulling the flush.......what a thicko eh:rolleyes:

If my dog can do it, then why cant yours. :hihi:

Um, dogs don't use human toilets you plank... They let you back then? :rolleyes:

Dont be soft, you know what I mean. I mean turds shouldnt be left lying around the street. Kids can catch nasty diseases from it.

Originally posted by shoeshine

Here comes an imminent ban Kirky.......:D

nah not really its a serious question.........if grass vergers wernt put there for dogs to crap on what are they for?:confused: :confused: :confused:

nah not really its a serious question.........if grass vergers wernt put there for dogs to crap on what are they for?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Decorative value perhaps?

Are you stupid, it's to allow cars to park up, churn it up with an added value of making it an eyesore...everybody knows that!:D

Originally posted by kookymonster

Dont be soft, you know what I mean. I mean turds shouldnt be left lying around the street. Kids can catch nasty diseases from it.

i never did, and i never saw blokes walking round with pooper scoopers looking very emarrassed when i was a kid......they actually look more embarresed scooping it up than the dog does doing it:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

i never did, and i never saw blokes walking round with pooper scoopers looking very emarrassed when i was a kid......they actually look more embarresed scooping it up than the dog does doing it:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Toxocariasis is one, it can blind a child if it is rubbed in the eye.