New craft group. Please come

Hi ladies. Just to let you know we have a new craft group starting on dec 7th. All welcome

We are open from 12-4 depending how long people wish to stay.

The fee is just £2.50 each.

At lime street community centre. Beighton. Sheffield

That includes tea or coffee. Looking forward to meeting new people to craft together.

Please come along, bring a friend and join in the fun and chatter.

If interested also come and join our craft group on Facebook called Sheffield crafters.

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

:hihi:be there or be square lol x

We not getting much response xfox hope it goes ok x

We'll be fine once word gets round about how fab we all are and anyway a small group is OK too xx

Hi,

What sort of craft work will you be doing? And also what are the days the workshop will be on? :) thanks.

Emma

Hi,

What sort of craft work will you be doing? And also what are the days the workshop will be on? :) thanks.

Emma

Hi Emma,

We are mainly going to be making cards I think. But we are all interested in any other crafters who want to come along and we can learn crafts from one another. You are welcome to join us at sheffield crafters group on our Facebook

Page. Please come and join us you will be very welcome.

Sue xx :(

Hi Emma,

We are mainly going to be making cards I think. But we are all interested in any other crafters who want to come along and we can learn crafts from one another. You are welcome to join us at sheffield crafters group on our Facebook

Page. Please come and join us you will be very welcome.

Sue xx :(

Hi Sue,

Well I have just checked out your blog, you are really talented! I'm 20 years old and I'm trying to pick up a few skills that I might be able to use. I noticed you did soap making, was this done yourself or did you attend a class?

I'm really interested in natural beauty products like soap making, along those lines anyway :)

The cards you make are really pretty.

Emma x

Hi Sue,

Well I have just checked out your blog, you are really talented! I'm 20 years old and I'm trying to pick up a few skills that I might be able to use. I noticed you did soap making, was this done yourself or did you attend a class?

I'm really interested in natural beauty products like soap making, along those lines anyway :)

The cards you make are really pretty.

Emma x

Hi again Emma. Please let me know if u have Facebook that way we can get together better and chat as well ok. Send me private message ok

Xxx

Hi bizzy beading. To be honest we havent had a group at bieghton because the ones who wanted to join my craft group either live too far or work so cant get there. I am still wanting to do a group in bieghton but for now would be interested in meeting up and crafting with you at home. Mine or yours is ok. If you would like to join sheffield crafters group on facebook then you can see the other members postings and also see when and where they meet. One is wed afternoons at firth park cafe. They do seweing and crochet or just bring your own craft to do there and have cuppa

You are always welcome to meet me as i said ok if u want to add me on facebook please private message me. Sue x

Is this still going?

Hi hevs, the craft group is still meeting but not one yet at beighton. So far people are meeting up at firth park cafe on wednesdays 2pm

No charges apply to go and join in. Just come along and buy a cuppa and meet up with other crafters. Bring your own craft project or come and try your hand at something else.

Look forward to meeting in the near future.

Please just us on facebook.

Sheffield crafters.