I've just seen a ghost on Parson Cross

Here Here

I couldn't agree more . They are so arrogant & obnoxious . And so rude . I think they get a kick out of upsetting people :mad:

Here Here

I couldn't agree more . They are so arrogant & obnoxious . And so rude . I think they get a kick out of upsetting people :mad:

Do you actually know what those words mean?

If so, provide examples of what I've said that’s arrogant, obnoxious and ”so rude”, or apologise at your leisure.

RootsBooster/Snailyboy...Neither of you believe Shaznay.Thats you're opinion.Youre entitled to it.

Theres no scientific proof to say that ghosts/afterlife exists.Theres the reason for you not believing her. Fine. You've put your point accross.

But at what point do you accept you've put you're point accross and then stop,and think,Ive said my bit,it won't hurt dropping it now and leaving it at that.If Shaznay gets any comfort from her belief then why not stop trying to push your opinion and walk away? That would be the sensitive,mature way of going about it. Some people are just so damn opinionated that they'd rather risk upsetting people than just drop something once their points accross.

There are countless people who have experienced the unexplained.It certainly doesn't mean it hasn't happened just because it hasn't been scientifically proven.There will always be the believers vs those that won't believe something until science proves it. That's fine. But live and let live.Dont be so cruel as to try so hard,to crush someone's comfort.Or is the need to satisfy the opinionated streak to your personalities more important? I know which I'd choose.

Well said Mr J Bravo

I just explained my experience because someone asked me what had happened at 11.15...(obviously they were curious, I would have been)

All I would like to say is if my Aunty wanted to show a sign that she had passed over she would know exactly what time to do it.

Any way I have her funeral today..... I will be sad of course, but in my mind I will be thinking, she's no too far away.

A ghost would be a far less scary sight than some of the unexplainable phenomena i've witnessed in t'Cross Asda :wow:

RootsBooster/Snailyboy...Neither of you believe Shaznay.Thats you're opinion.Youre entitled to it.

Theres no scientific proof to say that ghosts/afterlife exists.Theres the reason for you not believing her. Fine. You've put your point accross.

But at what point do you accept you've put you're point accross and then stop,and think,Ive said my bit,it won't hurt dropping it now and leaving it at that.If Shaznay gets any comfort from her belief then why not stop trying to push your opinion and walk away? That would be the sensitive,mature way of going about it. Some people are just so damn opinionated that they'd rather risk upsetting people than just drop something once their points accross.

There are countless people who have experienced the unexplained.It certainly doesn't mean it hasn't happened just because it hasn't been scientifically proven.There will always be the believers vs those that won't believe something until science proves it. That's fine. But live and let live.Dont be so cruel as to try so hard,to crush someone's comfort.Or is the need to satisfy the opinionated streak to your personalities more important? I know which I'd choose.

Have you actually read my posts?

I'm not trying to convince Shaznay of anything, I haven't claimed that she didn't see a ghost, I haven't claimed that ghosts don't exists, etc.

In case you hadn't notice, we were discussing matters. On a public forum.

Example, I pointed out that it seemed like coincidence, Shaznay said she'd like to know the odds so I gave her an example.

What issue do you have with this?

Here Here

I'm sorry but I'm not the one calling names. Which posts do you view as arrogant, obnoxious and rude?

Do you actually know what those words mean?

If so, provide examples of what I've said that’s arrogant, obnoxious and ”so rude”, or apologise at your leisure.

Its the patronising way you both put things. That's what comes across when you both post . We are all entitled to disagree with each other but in a way that doesn't appear disrespectful . Anyway , that's just my opinion

Its the patronising way you both put things. That's what comes across when you both post . We are all entitled to disagree with each other but in a way that doesn't appear disrespectful . Anyway , that's just my opinion

Like I said, can you show one of these posts?

Talk about disrespectful? You called me a bunch of nasty names in your last post!

Theres no scientific proof to say that ghosts/afterlife exists.Theres the

The mainstream scientific and medical establishment is part of the general "establishment" so they will always poo-poo "ghosts" (I don't like that word/phrase) because if people were aware of the notion of spirituality and afterlife etc, it would put most peoples ****ty situation into context and potentially the whole system could come crashing down.

Edited by Guest

Post your examples, you can add patronising to the list.

Like I said, can you show one of these posts?

Talk about disrespectful? You called me a bunch of nasty names in your last post!

Should I take your silence as an apology or should I let the 'Law of Three' take it's natural course with you?

My grandma died at 11.15 am on 17th June 1995

since that day there have been quite a few coincidences that have happened at 11.15 that have had a connection to my gran who was also my Auntys mother

My Aunty passed away last week

Today I decided to clear a drawer out in my bedroom, in the drawer were a load of old birthday cards from years gone by that people had sent me, don't know why I kept them but I don't like throwing out cards

I thought I would take them out of the drawer and put them in a carrier bag to put in the loft at a later date....as I picked the pile up I just opened one at random....It was from my aunty who had passed away last week...I thought oh what a coincidence....then for some reason I thought oh no it cant be that time can it ? When I looked at my bedside clock it was exatly 11.15.

All I can now think is was this a sign that my Aunty is ok and was in someway trying to communicate, as she would know this time is so significant to us.

I just hope so as this seems to have given me a lot of comfort.

I'm a bit surprised that this is all you can think, since there seem to be other possibilities.

What time did your Auntie die?

What's interesting is why, if the dead have the ability to stop clocks, they don't use that power to communicate more unambiguously, such as by writing something with a pen.