Our Tango barred by the Mardy Bums.

Yes he's as bad as the players whipping his shirt off all the time ,Lets all do a Barnsley and ban all these nucases and leave football to sensible polite well behaved people who politely clap their team and opponents and shout jolly good play old boy etc.

Come with your sarcasm all you want he acts like a tool, I love an atmosphere, I love singing in full voice I even love bouncing around in good spirit but what exactly does tango offer? Simple fact being he has been banned in the past for failing to comply with health and safety rules in grounds eg standing up in areas where he isn't welcome, he has one more than one occasion been singled out for inciting trouble through fingers gestures and foul and abusing language. We have all done this in our times as fans but we don't take our shirts off and stand out like a sore thumb, we generally don't pee clubs off by ignoring health and safety rules and doing as well please. Simple fact being Tango has pretty much brought every single bit of this on himself through acting up. Play the idiot and you get branded one, end of.

Come with your sarcasm all you want he acts like a tool, I love an atmosphere, I love singing in full voice I even love bouncing around in good spirit but what exactly does tango offer? Simple fact being he has been banned in the past for failing to comply with health and safety rules in grounds eg standing up in areas where he isn't welcome, he has one more than one occasion been singled out for inciting trouble through fingers gestures and foul and abusing language. We have all done this in our times as fans but we don't take our shirts off and stand out like a sore thumb, we generally don't pee clubs off by ignoring health and safety rules and doing as well please. Simple fact being Tango has pretty much brought every single bit of this on himself through acting up. Play the idiot and you get branded one, end of.

Oh well, End of! sums it up I suppose.

Yes he's as bad as the players whipping his shirt off all the time ,Lets all do a Barnsley and ban all these nucases and leave football to sensible polite well behaved people who politely clap their team and opponents and shout jolly good play old boy etc.

HE IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING SAD CASE !!

If Barnsley really want to punish him, they should make him attend sober and force him to stay the full 90mins !! and let him stand topless in mid December for those full 90mins.

The Star were reporting this chap being banned from games at Barnsley in 2010. If The Star had picked it up, it's fair to assume that he had already been banned for at least a decade by then, such is their news gathering prowess.

So this is hardly news.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-wednesday-s-tango-man-banned-1-1831508

HE IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING SAD CASE !!

If Barnsley really want to punish him, they should make him attend sober and force him to stay the full 90mins !! and let him stand topless in mid December for those full 90mins.

ATTENTION SEEKING SAD CASE !!

What like you TAT ?

I know tango and he is a good bloke maybe a little over the top but never causes trouble and to be honest tries to keep people away from it !

I don't know how you can say that about a hard core fan that goes to watch lose lose or lose and is a better fan than me or you .

---------- Post added 02-12-2012 at 01:11 ----------

Tango gets the fans going where ever he is and the dingles don't like it as there fans are non existent, also there was non violent incident some years ago and tango has been picked on since that day so we (my family) will not go to barnsley and line there pockets as they do not deserve any away fans.

hes a idiot and u all know it my son went to him at grimsby friendly for his autograth i gave him a right shouting at lol

hes a idiot and u all know it my son went to him at grimsby friendly for his autograth i gave him a right shouting at lol

I'll hazard a guess you're gonna be in big trouble for releasing that little gem of info. :hihi:

No more sticking up for characters in the game like Tango for me.

I was Tangoed in post 25 ,! or is red carded. End of!.

I've heard that SWFC are to ban 2 Barnsley fans the next time that the Dingles come to Hillsborough, and the 3rd one will have to sit on his own.

No more sticking up for characters in the game like Tango for me.

I was Tangoed in post 25 ,! or is red carded. End of!.

Come on Neepsend matey I'm not trying to take the moral high ground on this one matey it's just when you earn a reputation through going over the top like Tango does then you deserve to reap the consequences. Clubs up and down the country have their own super fans and likewise fans like Tango, take Portsmouth fan John Westwood who we have all seen on television at one point or another, he like Tango can be seen with his shirt off and stands out from the crowd at times therefore has found himself on the wrong side of the law or at least football club law. http://www.bbc.co.uk/hampshire/content/image_galleries/pompey_05_06_gallery.shtml?13

Like I said mate he's made his bed so he has to lay in it at the end of the day.

What like you TAT ?

I know tango and he is a good bloke maybe a little over the top but never causes trouble and to be honest tries to keep people away from it !

I don't know how you can say that about a hard core fan that goes to watch lose lose or lose and is a better fan than me or you .

Certainly a better fan than you Ging, I have know loads of fellow supporters far more dedicated then Tango, not just locally but world wide.

I too was a Wolverhampton based supporter (like Tango) just different clubs, and like many other Blades from the area travelled far and wide, Same as a London Blade , we had a hard core group who travelled all over home and away. Every club has em, so Tango travels !! why take your shirt off and wobble a belly about to get attention???? may be his local clubs had already disowned him ! Ging find a new idol :) he is not worth it :)

Yesterday, Blades from South Africa and Holland were over, and you will be shocked to hear, none took their shirts off or wobbled their bellies :)

Edited by TAT

England's most famous footi fan I.E. Sheffield Wednesdays Tango has been barred from the Owls visit to Barnsley.

Now I know that this suburb of Sheffield is freetened to death by the up and coming visit of their more famous neighbours but barring a bloke who puts a bit of fun into football is Mardy Bum time to say the least.

I wouldn't go as far to say he's famous neepsend, he's well known that's because he's fat stands up, and doesn't wear a shirt, letting the blubber flubber.

I would say the bloke at Pompey was more famous, as for not being a trouble maker as I said; he was giving it large, when I had a run in with him in 93.