How Many Different Bird Types Visit Your Garden?

Yesterday we had Long tail / Blue / Great Tits , Chaffinch , Wren , Sparrow , Dunnock ,Blackbird , Mistle Thrush , Starling , Collared Dove , Wood Pigeon , Robin and Goldfinch

almost all at the same time. Must have been starving !.

Yesterday had blue tits, robin, goldfinch, bullfinch, little brown birds I don't know the name of, a mistle thrush and many crows and blackbirds. On Sunday we had a woodpecker head banging on our trees.

Woodpecker in my sons garden at Coal Aston yesterday . Lovely .

We have starlings, robins, blue tits, blackbirds, wood pidgeon, Sparrows usually

..............Mr and Mrs Blackbird, land gulls, starlings, thrushes, chaffinch, bullfinch, robin, blue tits,I feed them sunflower hearts, oats, cheese, cold spuds, apple, biscuits, pastry and cake. Since it has been so cold I have been feeding them about 4 times a day, as well as making sure they have fresh water

very important fresh water every day plastic t trays are good nice and shalow for them to stand in

Coal tits.

Long tailed tits.

Blue tits.

Chaffinch.

Greenfinch.

Robin.

Sparrowhawk.

Generally though, it's just a tit fest!

Very few birds visit my garden, because they're clever enough to know that out street is cat central :) We had a flock of mixed tits that came until recently, but fat balls and seed balls left out in the trees went rotten before they were eaten so we no longer put them out.

why do you have to put water out? Can't they eat snow?