Ellesmere and Burngreave schools

I too went to all saints infants and junior school then on to Burngreave boys

I am called Steve Walmsley can you remember me . I was brought up on Edgar street with my brother David.I had a so called mate calledTerry -Edwards (Eddy) who was a bully at school ,he went on to be a petty criminal.

I remember the teachers names vividly and the good & bad times i had

Hi I went to All Saints 1933 to 37 and was taught by mr Hall who went on to be head, did you have any relations live in Sutherland rd , Iwas at school with a lad named Walmsby can't thin k of his first name, Cheers Arthur.

Hi Arthur, As i said before we were brought up as kids on Edgar Street which

was in the same area as Sutherland Road. Unfortunately we did not have any relatives who lived there. My grandparents lived on Canada Street. Thank

You Steve.

Hi Arthur, As i said before we were brought up as kids on Edgar Street which

was in the same area as Sutherland Road. Unfortunately we did not have any relatives who lived there. My grandparents lived on Canada Street. Thank

You Steve.

Hi I lived on earldom st

Hi there I lived on Petre Street till 1976 they totaly wrecked that area I don't care what anyone say's

Hi where abouts on Petre Street did you live. Or which end, grimesthorpe end or ellesmere road end?

We used to live on Writtle Street, (Now Maxwell way) we lived there from about 1964/65 & stayed til 1988/89

Hi where abouts on Petre Street did you live. Or which end, grimesthorpe end or ellesmere road end?

We used to live on Writtle Street, (Now Maxwell way) we lived there from about 1964/65 & stayed til 1988/89

We lived at the Ellesmere end near the corner shop

i went to ellesmere road infants and juniors from about 1960 to 1966, lived on grimethorpe road. can remember both dave and steve warmsley,dave torr, bernard wylde, jeff leggitt, dave johnson, trevor thornhill,laddie kazmarcek,tony wagstaff,dave dagenheart, alex jancofski etc etc

i went to ellesmere road infants and juniors from about 1960 to 1966, lived on grimethorpe road. can remember both dave and steve warmsley,dave torr, bernard wylde, jeff leggitt, dave johnson, trevor thornhill,laddie kazmarcek,tony wagstaff,dave dagenheart, alex jancofski etc etc

hi there I lived in the Petre street area around that time. My brother went to school with a boy called steve kazmarcek, I think and Ian Hutton?????????????

I was at Ellesmere School until 1962. Passed my 11 plus exam and went to King Teds. Still got some old pics of the Ellesmere School plays / Nativities. I remember names such as, John Whitworth, Lesley Farrell, Stuart Hackett, Alan Wasden. Teachers were Mr Albaya, Mr Ellis, and head teacher Miss Duncan. That's enough remembering for now, have to lay down to recover.

Went to Ellesmere followed by Earl Marshal up to early 70's. Lived near Ellesmere Rd School until around '77.

I went to Ellesmere, then went to Burngreave Middle School between 1981-1985 I think. I then went on to Abbeydale Grange. We lived on Grimesthorpe Road at the time, opposite the mainsonettes.

hi, i didnt say i attended Burngreave Boys between 1972-1975.

I started there about 1963 or 1964.Other guys in my year were Mick Barker,Geoff Cryer, The Stephenson Brothers ,Jimmy Gant,Mick Liversage,

Les Guest,Steve Clarke,Stephen Fletcher,Lou Morris Bill Mayres,Stephen Cerone,and many,many more.

You were probably there when I was. Can't remember any of the names of teachers except Mr Guest, a small guy, and the only pupils I recall are Paul Raven and Richard Heap. I seem to remember being there when the world cup was on in 1966 and the school being decorated with photos of the teams.