Is it going to snow? 2012 - 2013 snow thread

There's plenty of it out there....but I am not getting any of it. :hihi:

There is plenty over here if you can get over-trouble is a bit of warmth and it will disappear.Plus people keep throwing salt which is no good.

They've been pretty terrible. They said it would snow through the early hours of Friday morning and it didn't. They also said it would snow all through Saturday and it isn't

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

It has here in Bradway, although its that kind of 'snow drizzle'.

Don't forget its LIGHT snow they forecast (although there is a bit of heavy snow forecast for Sunday night) so the impact isn't one great dump, it will build up slowly over time and remain frozen.

Can anybody remember that short cartoon movie, the characters reminded me of wacky races. There was a successful business man (who looked & sounded like Dick dastardly) who designed an aerosol spray which just made snow vanish.

It may have just been "frosty the snowman" I'd love to watch it & I'd love some of that spray lol.

It's snowing now

It's snowing here, like 1 flake a minute :hihi:

I meant proper stuff though!

There is plenty over here if you can get over-trouble is a bit of warmth and it will disappear.Plus people keep throwing salt which is no good.

Hang on...snow...you all mean snow. :hihi:

I got sidetracked by someone else's post that talked about how many inches we would get......oops....my filthy mind :P

We are on course for a heavy down pour of snow in the early hours of Sunday if my estimations are correct. Could well have 5-7 inches come tomorrow morning.

We're on a secondary road, but it is annoying how there appear to be no gritters out..

come on name that road :confused:

A quick one for the gritters every major road I have been on have remind clear and now seen them gritting the very small side streets.

So thumbs up and well done lads.

But on a bad note no thanks for spoiling my 4x4 fun lol.