Is it going to snow? 2012 - 2013 snow thread

Took me 20 minutes to de-ice the car this morning; so I put it in the garage although it hardly fits in there:)

Got to snow by 24th December, how we going to tell if Santa been, if cannot see sled tracks & reindeer prints

Got to snow by 24th December, how we going to tell if Santa been, if cannot see sled tracks & reindeer prints

Ah bless lol

Ah bless lol

I wouldn't mind but I'm 54, and with 3 grandsons you've got to admit he exists :)

I wouldn't mind but I'm 54, and with 3 grandsons you've got to admit he exists :)

Same age as me then. Wish i'd got kids who believe in father christmas. It puts a different angle on Xmas :-)

I can't wait..48 going on 14...would love it if it snows...sledge at the ready, and as an Owl I'm with Bypassblade on this of course there is a Santa.

Let it snow.

Same age as me then. Wish i'd got kids who believe in father christmas. It puts a different angle on Xmas :-)

Yes it does but as Jack Russell says never let the dream die, my kids are always ribbing me for going on about him, I STILL leave him a bun and glass of milk. (truth)

Yes it does but as Jack Russell says never let the dream die, my kids are always ribbing me for going on about him, I STILL leave him a bun and glass of milk. (truth)

We always leave a glass of port at ours...and its always gone when we get up in the morning :hihi:

Cheers mate

First, you believe in Santa Claus.

Later, you don't believe in Santa Claus.

Later still, you become Santa Claus.......

How longs a piece of string?

From the middle to the end and back again ;)

It must be time to snow because the coca cola truck was at meadowhall yesterday and my 7 year old grandson says its allowed to snow now he seen the truck