Is it going to snow? 2012 - 2013 snow thread

More snow and ice on the way for Tue and Wed - me and my dog staying in bed ...

People need to use common sense and accept you have to adapt your behaviour when it snows.

If you don't HAVE to be out and about then stay in, have an nice cup of tea, watch the telly, read a book, clean the house or something.

Those that have to get to work - is there a train or tram option that may be more sensible in the conditions? If not then equip your car suitably and don't attempt to drive up any roads that clearly aren't usable. Also don't abandon your car where it is blocking others!

And so on..

Well the weather says heavy snow for here tomorrow evening. I'm in two minds as to whether to cycle to work or not :(

Well the weather says heavy snow for here tomorrow evening. I'm in two minds as to whether to cycle to work or not :(

Which weather is that? Met office and metcheck say possibly a couple of cm but it's more likely to be sleet and won't be around for long.

Which weather is that? Met office and metcheck say possibly a couple of cm but it's more likely to be sleet and won't be around for long.

Metcheck:

http://www.metcheck.com/UK/today.asp?zipcode=S6

It's changed now, it did say very heavy snow tomorrow evening, but still says heavy snow in the afternoon.

roll on summer thats all im saying!!!!

Been waiting six years for summer:(

Been waiting six years for summer:(

What's betting there'll be two along together

What's betting there'll be two along together

Whats betting its not this summer.

I've got a 3 year old who hasn't ever had the opportunity to go out in short sleeves yet.