Is it going to snow? 2012 - 2013 snow thread

heavy snow tommorow :) bring it on

It might be the last of the year - so I've already got my bin liner ready for sledging :D

It might be the last of the year - so I've already got my bin liner ready for sledging :D

most likely will be, got too enjoy it rather than complain while its here as its not often here for long

most likely will be, got too enjoy it rather than complain while its here as its not often here for long

Tis true. I hope the snow comes in droves and peeps moan about whilst me and my drunk mates are sliding down the hills of Sheffield on bin liners :):)

Tis true. I hope the snow comes in droves and peeps moan about whilst me and my drunk mates are sliding down the hills of Sheffield on bin liners :):)

lol all the people complaining about the cold will be complaining about the heat in 5 months time does my nut in

lol all the people complaining about the cold will be complaining about the heat in 5 months time does my nut in

Yep! Peeps are never happy. Gonna get my bi bags out in a mo and wait for the snow. Just bought a HD cam recorder from a bloke outside Castle Market and record my footage flying on my butt down a hill :)

Wow! Proper snow at min here in Chapeltown S35 the wind has picked up can even see a bit of drifting, bet its gonna be right bad in the morning in Woodhouse and here.

Hope it stays up Sheffield this time.

Just managed to dig my car out of a snow drift today. Been snowed in for 7 days.

Getting really bad now s35

Is it really snowing? Nothing expected until 3pm...:roll:

If it does snow badly enough for Snake Pass to close, and someone hears about it, could you be a doll and let me know? :) Thanks!

If you look at the satellite image http://www.raintoday.co.uk/ it looks to me as if we won't be getting anything like what they are threatening, the cloud bank is turning from orange to yellow (light snow) and is even breaking up in places, but I'm no expert.