Is it going to snow? 2012 - 2013 snow thread

49 first bus to sheffield from killamarsh, anyone know how to get updates on this? First website doesnt pick the route up when you search timetables x

The 49 doesn't run anymore. :( It's been replaced with the Supertram Link routes instead...quite annoying.

There is another bus but it's number is eluding me at the moment and I can't use Traveline as it's too busy.

---------- Post added 21-01-2013 at 10:59 ----------

The 49 doesn't run anymore. :( It's been replaced with the Supertram Link routes instead...quite annoying.

There is another bus but it's number is eluding me at the moment and I can't use Traveline as it's too busy.

Aha! It's the 71 you need to Killamarsh now.

Are you? Where's S35? Do you get it worse there?

Aaaah Chapletown! I'm already getting weather reports from my cousin there :hihi:

High green and yeah it is bad,i dont mind it TBH but im happy for you:hihi:

Its pretty bleak up here on the hills. Although ive got down into Hillsbro this morning and back without too many problems. Took the dogs down the woods at Flouch roundabout early doors and walked on towards the Dog and Partridge at the start of the Woodhead, and its pretty bad up there , drifting all over the place.

High green and yeah it is bad,i dont mind it TBH but im happy for you:hihi:

Aww :D:hihi:

Took the dogs down the woods at Flouch roundabout early doors and walked on towards the Dog and Partridge at the start of the Woodhead, and its pretty bad up there , drifting all over the place.

How many pints did you have in the Dog and Partridge to be in that state? :P

Regards

Doom

Can't believe this thread's already 2 and a half times bigger than my informative and helpful dead wasp thread (currently luxuriating in 'I'm bored'). What's more important, I ask myself ... snow, or dead wasps? Only time will tell dear friends.

I can sadly report that there are hitherto on this day, no dead wasps to be seen flying around the Crookesular area, unlike the snowflakes ... unless they're in fancy dress and wearing white blouses. Even to my way of thinking though, this is severely doubtful. Still snowing though ...

Just a very fine dusting in S35

It's been snowing heavy here in Birdwell for about the past 2/3 hours, no sign of it stopping either. :clap:

Just a very fine dusting in S35

You make me chuckle hehe :hihi:

That's it for us folks I think, unless anyone knows different?