Is it going to snow? 2012 - 2013 snow thread

Looking at the traffic cams the main roads seem reasonably clear, am I being over confident that the Hillsborough trams will be running in an hour? Just need to get out of the village!

Not bothering with the car this morning. Walking into work, fortunately it's only about half an hour. Can't say I'm keen walking at this time of day on my own, but needs must:suspect:

*looks outside*

knew it wasn't going to be good this morning. Hopefully the SL or 57 will be able to get along Langsett Rd North with no problems...i just gotta get down the hill to it.

any idea on bus situation yet

This is what I'd like to know too, can't believe they dont update their website until 7am

This is what I'd like to know too, can't believe they dont update their website until 7am

This, It's like people don't have to travel before then or something...

Looking at the traffic cams the main roads seem reasonably clear, am I being over confident that the Hillsborough trams will be running in an hour? Just need to get out of the village!

I have looked at these too! It's getting to the main roads though... Up a hill :-/

Can't see there being problems with the trams unless something blocks the tracks.

just said on radio Sheffield trams are running at Hillsboro the

just said on radio Sheffield trams are running at Hillsboro the

Thanks Mollie!

hubby just got a bus at Sheffield lane top going into town so they are out there,good luck to anyone trying to travel.keep safe.

Hope I can get a bus to the tram stop soon.