Is it going to snow? 2012 - 2013 snow thread

Strange that, as it's snowing like mad at Handsworth & we're getting quite a covering, weathermen are bloody useless:rant::rant:

but sheffield is on the edge of the amber warning so i expect that to effect us on the base we have quite a covering up here now

Coming down pretty well in Oughtibridge now. Settling on the paths, grass and on parts of the road as well. (mind you i do live up on one of the crescent hills)

Jamcam and motorway cam roads traffic moving ok, though Ridgeway Rd toward Gleadless Townend has a bit of a tailback.

Where's our snow queen Natalie ? i hope the excitement at seeing yet more snow hasn't done for her. :D

snowing and setting in chap yay!!! gutted though we may now miss out on most of the snow! xx

Radio has just said that Yorkshire will now miss most of the snow and not be several inches deep after all!

Perhaps they should look out of the window. I'd guess they are wrong

Nice layer in Penistone and still coming down

Nice layer in Penistone and still coming down

Not very often you see it going UP :hihi:

It was like christmas in Morrisons today. Lots of people with full trollies ,very busy .

I went to Asda Chaucer earlier (only because my fridge was empty) and there was hardly any sliced white bread left :rolleyes:

Not very often you see it going UP :hihi:

Very true, good point!:hihi:

I went to Asda Chaucer earlier (only because my fridge was empty) and there was hardly any sliced white bread left :rolleyes:

Why :roll:, if snow does continue till Monday all those who have bought extra loafs will be happy with nice warm toast, sometimes it wise to be prepared especially if people have children etc .....