What toy did you always want, but never got?

for me it was a tiny tears ( a doll that peed and cried ) :)

or a sindy doll with wardrobe and all the clothes

never got either.........................:(

I also wanted a Tiny Tears but what I wanted more than anything (but never got) was a Spirograph :-(

I had a Sindy (but no wardrobe) but I really wanted a Tressie - a bizarre Barbie wannabee who had a button in her stomach which when you pressed it you could pull her ponytail and it grew longer (ooerr missus)

A remote controlled helicopter with on-board camera!

I also wanted a Tiny Tears but what I wanted more than anything (but never got) was a Spirograph :-(

I had a Sindy (but no wardrobe) but I really wanted a Tressie - a bizarre Barbie wannabee who had a button in her stomach which when you pressed it you could pull her ponytail and it grew longer (ooerr missus)

how come your friends and cousins always got the pressies you wanted

just wasnt fair :(

---------- Post added 29-11-2012 at 22:25 ----------

:hihi: you dont say

I really wanted guitar lessons, to go to the proper gymnastics class at the leisure centre where you learnt to somersault, the beam and they had a sponge pit, and keyboard lessons, I wanted to go to trendy dance classes, and I wanted a camera!

Do you think if you post that on enough threads someone will buy you one:hihi:

I want

and the location of the place you intend to fly your helicopter when you eventually get it:hihi: Edited by NorthernStar

I always, always wanted a "Tressy" doll, but never got one.

She was like a "Barbie", but a bit bigger, (barbie=11 1/2 inches tall, tressy was 14 inches tall) and she had "magic" hair that you could tyle, which "grew" by winding a button in her tummy.

how come your friends and cousins always got the pressies you wanted

just wasnt fair :(

---------- Post added 29-11-2012 at 22:25 ----------

:hihi:you dont say

You never know ... G/F Santa might be watching! :P

One of those JPS petrol powered toy racing cars you could drive that you used to see in those old Embassy cigarettes catalogues. I think you needed 5000 points/vouchers to get one! Splutter

The 70s Spirograph was fantastic. I had the one at the beginning of this video, which we bought from a jumble sale, as I recall. I would have sold my granny for that Super Spirograph.

I had the seventies Sindy too, before she went all pink and tacky. Sindy's horse, Sindy's swimming pool (which was about the size of Sindy herself, so it was more Sindy's jacuzzi) , Sindy's shower, Sindy's toilet, Sindy's sofa... Most of that lot was second-hand too. God bless the posh bits of seventies Sheffield and their over-privileged kids.

Tressy had a winding handle thing on her back and a bloody big hole in the top of her head from which you could pull out her hair. Most disturbing.

I always wanted a Mr Frosty. It was a bit rubbish, though, in retrospect.

One of those JPS petrol powered toy racing cars you could drive that you used to see in those old Embassy cigarettes catalogues. I think you needed 5000 points/vouchers to get one! Splutter

yeah your parents would have needed to smoke themselves to death for that :o:D