What is Wath Road area like?

Wasn't there a double murder on Wath Road a few years ago? :(

Yes. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2080017/David-Mirfin-Jealous-lover-accused-of-murdering-ex-partner-and-her-new-boyfriend.html

Was a very sad time. But people on the street have moved on, is a strong community, and is still a lovely place to live.

Yes I did read about that when I was researching the area earlier but because it was a domestic case I didn't dismiss the area for it.

I have been to see the house and it is perfect for our family, we visited at 7pm and the road seemed very quiet; the one lady that was around helped us to find the property so the neighbours seem lovely too. I just hope I don't make the wrong decision. Thank you everyone for your help. :D

Was a very sad time. But people on the street have moved on, is a strong community, and is still a lovely place to live.

Yes I did read about that when I was researching the area earlier but because it was a domestic case I didn't dismiss the area for it.

Apologies I was really thinking out loud, it's been a long time since I've thought about Wath Road and the murders were the first thing that came into my head. I bought my first house around the corner on Joshua and the neighbourhood was friendly and community minded, enjoy your time there :)

The murder was NOT a random act of violence. I'm not justifying anything. It was awful. Just saying that it wasn't a random break in and so shouldn't reflect on the area. The couple could have lived ANYWHERE and they would have been murdered.

These are usually domestic and will not affect others,unless they are friends etc.

Probably happens every day. I wouldn't move there for that reason alone. :|