Supertram priority

fling yes they are everyday traffic i aggree but not priority traffic which is what im talking about . i work on roads for a living and somtimes if i dont time it right im rushing about all the time because of being held up by the tram priority

no mr cause if u were sat at some traffic lights and you were waiting to cross from gleadless road towards halfway and tram came up ridgeway road heading towards herdings or halfway , you would sit there watching all lights go against you while tram gone, and there like buses between 5 and 7 they come 3 in a row

worst thing that ever happened in sheffield closed loads of buissnesses down during there disruption building the tracks

fatty my cars a priority but why should i be held up. if u got 5 to 15 mins to be held up by supertram everyday u got a good life . come to work with me one day and youll all know wot im saying

Trams are everyday traffic so therefore why should they not have priority ?

So are cars but they dont get priority ,and there are tens of thousands more of them than trams. Why should trams have priority over cars ?

Because public transport is the best wayto move people around Cities....cars should be left outside the ring road

probobly because the tram can carry ALOT more than a car, thus moving more people around the city faster

simples :)

Guest busdriver1

the answer is simple, if the tram had to mix with other trafic it be no quicker than anything else. By giving it priority over all other traffic including buses it gives the impression it is quickest. To the detriment of ALL other road users.

What you mean there is that Tram does what it is meant to and we dont have to deal with semi-feral bus drivers on there

What you mean there is that Tram does what it is meant to and we dont have to deal with semi-feral bus drivers on there

"Semi-feral bus drivers" ???? My my, we are on form aren't we.

Your love and respect [or lack of] for the common man will [hopefully] get you into bother one day.