What about the fans

If the gates continue to fall, it may force MMs hand.

I don't think the gate of over 18k tonight was bad, especially in the current run of poor form / poor luck / poor results. Antonio's goal celebration however, was pretty embarrassing... :hihi:

I don't think the gate of over 18k tonight was bad, especially in the current run of poor form / poor luck / poor results. Antonio's goal celebration however, was pretty embarrassing... :hihi:

Both Sheffield clubs have gates the envy of most clubs. But tonights gate was a big drop on recent gates, and of course the xmas period coming up, its going to be difficult to get em back in this year.

has anyone heard or seen megson on sky since he was sacked

He has been on Sky but didn't say anything about his feelings on being sacked. I think Mandaric will have an agreement with him ensuring he doesn't say anything about Wednesday. I assume McCabe has this in place with Kevin Blackwell as he's said nothing and I'd love to hear his views on the timing and circumstances of his dismissal.

He has been on Sky but didn't say anything about his feelings on being sacked. I think Mandaric will have an agreement with him ensuring he doesn't say anything about Wednesday. I assume McCabe has this in place with Kevin Blackwell as he's said nothing and I'd love to hear his views on the timing and circumstances of his dismissal.

Blackwell's sacking could have something to do with, him being bloody clueless and arrogant.

Blackwell's sacking could have something to do with, him being bloody clueless and arrogant.

He's still in the top half of appointments we've made since Warnock! Which explains why we are now in the league we are. Your description applies to the person responsible for those decisions.

Not so sure about that, Footy is in the blood.

Its about prioritys , i understand that. But i dont look upon it as a football expence, to me its a social occasion, and worth every penny.

Its a release valve, beer and a scream and shout. :)

like i said before, not for me, id rather go to the concert ;)

He's still in the top half of appointments we've made since Warnock! Which explains why we are now in the league we are. Your description applies to the person responsible for those decisions.

Oh I know what you mean by KM, but you listen to EVERY interview KB did he blamed everyone but himself, even the oxo's the fans drank.

Oh I know what you mean by KM, but you listen to EVERY interview KB did he blamed everyone but himself, even the oxo's the fans drank.

I agree, he probably learned that from all his years with Warnock! Jones is sounding the same now as well.

Well for some of the supporters on here, luckily the disappointment hasn't financially cost them anything thankfully due to the abolition of Radio Licensing fees back in 1971

However for those who are season ticket holders like myself, who go week in week out and watch them same old tripe come rain and shine, well I've been there myself and I know how it feels and it's not nice but swings and roundabouts and all that.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android