Has your opinion of the championship changed 3 months on Owls fans?

I think it was the enthusiasm was mainly fueled by the elation of pipping us to promotion last year only for us to fail at the last hurdle, but I do think a good few Owls not only on this forum but in general who I speak to elsewhere were a little out of touch with just how tough of a league the Championship actually is.

I have always said it is one of those leagues where you have your front runners who play some top football week in week out and tend to pull away from the pack but then with the exception of a couple of teams who just struggle for the majority of a season, anybody can pretty much beat anybody on their day in that league and it is genuinely a really tough league.

I have always said that the key to success in that league has to be a good solid defence and an in form goalscorer. Start at the back and don't concede goals and you won't lose games but equally you need someone to be hitting the back of the net on a regular basis to win games because draws can even spell trouble in that league.

Anyone on here willing to accept that they under-estimated just how tough of a league the Championship is?

Nope, always said it is a tough league and just surviving would be a successful season. Just got to pray it gets a little easier from now on :)

a blade said to me in june if you finish fourth bottom come may you want to be happy i laughed at him but how true was that comment then

What I have seen so for I am happy :loopy:NOT

Relegation fodder up to now :cry:

But hey I will be there next home game

Nobody said it wouldn't be difficult. But we will get out of it.

Nobody said it wouldn't be difficult. But we will get out of it.

What I have seen lately it aint going to happen:( but hopefully it will

What I have seen lately it aint going to happen:( but hopefully it will

But which way up the table or down a division?:hihi:

TBH I expected you to struggle but not this badly It sounds like jones has lost the dressing room AND after tonight quite a few of the fans with his decisions

hows it going paul blade long time since spoke but lot of footie happened since think blades might just play offs though mate

hows it going paul blade long time since spoke but lot of footie happened since think blades might just play offs though mate

Not to bad ATM m8 but wash your mouth out with carbolic soap for that comment lol:hihi::hihi:

ok sorry paul i meant they might make it

They couldn't make it if they were the only team in the playoffs lol

paul utd certs for promition m8 tranmere wont be there much longer and we all know how donny are dont we