SWFC vs Watford (matchthread) 27/11/12

out of interest, was it set up as 442 tonight?

thats how it started . Then sky said at 1-1 they reverted to 5 in midfield.

What an awful performance, manager needs sacking!he doesn't know what he is doing, he is constantly changing the defence, brining in below average players and loaning out our best players. Why for example is Beevers out on loan to Millwall?

I'm enjoying this one TAT are you?

Like TAT says about karma and think we also may be having another laugh come term end on your behalf so don't laugh too hard !

I'm enjoying this one TAT are you?

I have had worse nights :) this result is pay back for all those "missing in action" Owls who came on to taunt the Blades last week..KARMA :)

I will be surprised if he's not sacked tonight, or in the morning MM must have had enough

Bloody hell did you hear the boos as Bothroyd took shooting advice from simonsen? Over the top, completely unmarked in the middle of the box.

Hillsborough is empty according the the commentators. On a serious note, massive credit to those who went to hillsborough tonight, form doesn't inspire and a bitterly cold evening on a school night. Been there and done it, keep the faith!.

Why for example is Beevers out on loan to Millwall?

hes not one of HIS players?

Like TAT says about karma and think we also may be having another laugh come term end on your behalf so don't laugh too hard !

im laughing like hell ging , massive.

Like there were last season on mine when simmo skied it ! :hihi:

Sorry ging, but that lost novelty value months ago, you've lost all hope football wise so try to come back with old, old, old gags fella

Bloody hell did you hear the boos as Bothroyd took shooting advice from simonsen? Over the top, completely unmarked in the middle of the box.

all you heard the past few matches, bothroyd shoots, misses, to the left, to the right, over

he really is crap

I have had worse nights :) this result is pay back for all those "missing in action" Owls who came on to taunt the Blades last week..KARMA :)

I call em snipers now TAT, hiding in the shadows and watching from afar before waiting for the rare opportunity to have a pop when the chance is there before disappearing back into the shadows again until the chance comes around again which isn't all that often.

DAVE JONES PLEASE GET YOUR COAT ALONG WITH BOTHROYDS & DO ONE

I Will take you both & PAY THE FARE ,PSSSSSSS OFF

:loopy: