Anywhere I can get Last Laugh tickets?

Hi all,

I'm desperate for tickets for Memorial Hall Last Laugh tickets for this Saturday, but I've left it a bit late for the box office. Does anyone know if there is anywhere else that holds stock or of anyone with a pair they want to sell?

Any help greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks

Lee

Might be worth giving the Last Laugh enquiry line a call - 0114 221 0317

I'm after tickets for the Friday if anyone has any?? Does anyone know if they keep any spare tickets on the door, ive tried the box office number but no tickets available :-( thanks

Hi there

Unfortunately we are completely sold out for this Friday and Saturday at the city hall. If you ring the box office 01142210317 they can let you know of any other dates tickets are free, but to be honest most have now completely sold out. We do have a dinner & comedy show at the Beauchief on the Saturday 1 Dec if that's any good or Thurs 29 Nov at the Lescar if you can swap the date.

Thanks anyway, if anyone can let me know if they have tickets for Friday and cant make it, i will be more than happy to pay full price for them and can meet you at the venue?

Thanks

The Fleur De Lys, Totley has a fab Comedy Night is Association with ABBCOM this Friday, 30th November and every month after that.

3 Comedians and 1 Comedy Compere - Only £10 per ticket.

Tel: 07944 558403 and ask for Paul.

Just for info, the tickets for our December shows go on sale in February because of the huge demand from office parties etc..

The Christmas dates are generally sold out by September time. Once a show is showing as Sold Out on our website it unfortunately means there won't be any tickets available on the door.

We're just in the process of finalising the dates for December 2013 - follow us on Twitter (@lastlaughcomedy) or Facebook (Last Laugh Comedy Club) for the latest info on all ticket availability.