Male attitudes towards women exposed?

So many males on this site are in denial, just look how they justify male violence with a glib reference as they make another point.

The disease is entrenched, violence is part of what makes a male, its obviously acceptable, except sex with children, another male obsession, gang rape is obviously not acceptable, but these misogynists are the type that will suggest the women wear provocative clothes, and although the saying they were asking for it dare not be spoken it in the posts is referred in essence.

Sounds to me the same sort of thing bankers do to defend their frauds, total denial, regardless of the evidence. But financial rape like beating up women is justified to some on here. Hold on, is not financial rape also a mainly male preserve? They just cannot help themselves can they, when in fact they do help themselves, but think they cannot help it maybe?

I also have noted there is not one comment on how this exclusive male disease might be erradicated.

So many males on this site are in denial, just look how they justify male violence with a glib reference as they make another point.

The disease is entrenched, violence is part of what makes a male, its obviously acceptable, except sex with children, another male obsession, gang rape is obviously not acceptable, but these misogynists are the type that will suggest the women wear provocative clothes, and although the saying they were asking for it dare not be spoken it in the posts is referred in essence.

Sounds to me the same sort of thing bankers do to defend their frauds, total denial, regardless of the evidence. But financial rape like beating up women is justified to some on here. Hold on, is not financial rape also a mainly male preserve? They just cannot help themselves can they, when in fact they do help themselves, but think they cannot help it maybe?

I also have noted there is not one comment on how this exclusive male disease might be erradicated.

Err It's not an 'exclusive' male disease. And noone is denying violence against women happens.

Get your facts straight and your blinkers off and then maybe there will be an answer to the question of why certain men commit offences.

It isn't an exclusive male disease..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jun/07/feminism-domestic-violence-men

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-are-more-violent-says-study-622388.html

http://www.oregoncounseling.org/handouts/domesticviolencemen.htm

I've had more violent attacks and sexual abuse on my person from women than men. Much more. Never reported to police once.

It comes in the form of slaps, verbal and pinching of bum etc. Also harrassment and stalking which can be just as upsetting. Like the independant article says, feminists dont see this as important.

Abuse is abuse, its about power and violation, not necessarily whether you get a black eye or not.

Edited by TJC1

Comparing the amount of violence women do to men, is like comparing a leaking sink, to what the rain has done to the country recently.

Million of women are violently beaten , and millions more abused psychologically, these are facts.

We are discussing facts, reported and referenced, not the gripes an individual thinks, or feels because he is insecure and does not people talking of males in this way.

We are discussing the male disease of violence, rape, child molestation, you know the stuff they actually get up en-mass, not the wars they love, the mutilations, torture they enjoy practicing, just good old British pastime of beating up the partner, raping the children, getting drunk and being abusive, everyday family life for a considerable number of DAMAGED….. British Males.

And what is it you, personally, intend to do about this situation?

Posting on a forum, with dubious figures referred to as facts does not constitute an action on your part

According to a study of 20 forces in England and Wales between April 2010 and August 2012, an average of 12.5 percent of "grade 1" incident 999 calls was categorized as domestic violence related.

The statistics, which were published by Labour to highlight International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women, prompted demands for a strategy to tackle the crime in Britain.

According to the Crime Survey for England and Wales, an estimated 1.2 million British women experience domestic abuse a year.

Yvette Cooper, the shadow Home Secretary, said, "Domestic violence is a hidden emergency for over a million women in Britain every year who call out for urgent help but are not properly heard. “

Earlier in July, in a speech to women’s groups and criminal justice workers in London, Director of Public Prosecutions Keir Starmer warned that nine in 10 rapes and other serious sexual assaults go unreported due to the victims’ distrust of the UK criminal justice system.

what about the abuse the men get from women

theres a lot of mental women out there!!

Comparing the amount of violence women do to men, is like comparing a leaking sink, to what the rain has done to the country recently.

Million of women are violently beaten , and millions more abused psychologically, these are facts.

We are discussing facts, reported and referenced, not the gripes an individual thinks, or feels because he is insecure and does not people talking of males in this way.

We are discussing the male disease of violence, rape, child molestation, you know the stuff they actually get up en-mass, not the wars they love, the mutilations, torture they enjoy practicing, just good old British pastime of beating up the partner, raping the children, getting drunk and being abusive, everyday family life for a considerable number of DAMAGED….. British Males.

Is this a female attitude towards men that you are exposing erebus ?

Sexist ... Racist ... intolerant and bigoted !

Sorry but you are wrong, this is not exclusive to males, they get harmed as well. I know its a soap but Corrie is running a good story at the moment concerning Tyrone, and how he's the victim of abuse by his female partner.

As for eradicating it, I'm not sure it ever will be, some men will always think its tough to hit a woman (sad but true), and even more sad is the fact that a lot of abuse victims see themselves as the root of the problem.

Perhaps education that they are not the problem, but there could be a solution worked on by reporting it, but some people are genuinely scared of saying something.

Edited by Bypassblade

Just go through the posts and add up the males who defend male violence towards women through mentioning women being violent to men. This is typical denial, and it is these who pervert the point of this issue one should be aware of. They cannot address the issue and introduce distractions to avoid the point.

If I ask a question to be given an answer to a different question, then it suggests they either do not know or wish to hide their real point of view.

That is why these people that pervert the issue should be brought to people's attention, as they have their own adgenda, which is highly questionable.

The numbers of males involved in various forms of violence towards women, children is almost on th escale of a disease outbreak. On the basis it is like a disease, should not the fact this infection exists be debated and admitted to by males. How many males would admit they even knew a male that abuses females or children?

The answer is none, why its all repressed, denied, and far to shameful, such is the extent of the disease.

So, yet again: what's your question, please?

Not one person has done that.

The disease is entrenched,

We aren't talking about a disease and an estimate of 1% is hardly entrenched or endemic.
violence is part of what makes a male
Nope.
its obviously acceptable
Nope.
except sex with children, another male obsession
I think you're a little bit sick
gang rape is obviously not acceptable
Something we can agree on.
but these misogynists are the type that will suggest the women wear provocative clothes
Errm, what misogynists?
and although the saying they were asking for it dare not be spoken it in the posts is referred in essence.
Where?

Sounds to me the same sort of thing bankers do to defend their frauds, total denial, regardless of the evidence.

Nobody has denied that domestic violence happens.
But financial rape like beating up women is justified to some on here.
Nope.
Hold on, is not financial rape also a mainly male preserve? They just cannot help themselves can they
Evidence would suggest otherwise.
when in fact they do help themselves, but think they cannot help it maybe?
No, I think it's all in your head.

It's not exclusive to men, it's not a disease and I doubt that violence can ever be completely eradicated.

To call your attacks on all men part of a discussion would be misleading.

You aren't interested in discussing the problem of domestic violence at all.