Woodseats Road sorting office

The postman tried to deliver a parcel to me on the 13th but I wasn't in so I arranged for a redelivery which was supposed to come on Saturday 17th.It didn't so I tried ringing woodseats sorting office but either its engaged or a message comes on saying "No one can take your call and you cannot leave a message"I kept trying through the week at all different times but it's always the same.So I arranged another redelivery online which should have come today but again it hasn't so I just wondered if anyone is aware of any problems with that delivery office or if anyone knows of a different contact number besides the 2551175 oneThanks

Just go there before 12 noon any day.That's the info I got of the postie.

I know but I can't get down there before 12.Thanks for trying to help though :)

Yay its come now!Never had a delivery from Royal mail this late and don't know what happened the first time I arranged a redelivery but at least it's here now.Better late than never.

been down there many times to collect parcels always queues ,seems to me that a awful

lot of packets ect ,returned every day my question is why so many returned no parking,out of date building,there must be a better way to deliver parcels or sort out the

long queues thank you bassett one

The parcels are obv returned to the depot because people aren't in when they are originally delivered??? :loopy:

there must be a better way to deliver parcels or sort out the

long queues

Just go there before 12 noon

I wonder if the moronic opening hours have anything to do with it :rolleyes:

our local is open until half ten in the morning on a sat, the one day people have some free time to get down there and pick up a parcel :loopy:

been down there many times to collect parcels always queues ,seems to me that a awful

lot of packets ect ,returned every day my question is why so many returned no parking,out of date building,there must be a better way to deliver parcels or sort out the

long queues thank you bassett one

How's about this for an idea.

If you order a parcel, either make sure you're in to receive it or make arrangements to have it left somewhere safe. It's not difficult is it.

Posties don't want to spend time knocking and writing out cards, we just want to get rid and be on our way.

The postman tried to deliver a parcel to me on the 13th but I wasn't in so I arranged for a redelivery which was supposed to come on Saturday 17th.It didn't so I tried ringing woodseats sorting office but either its engaged or a message comes on saying "No one can take your call and you cannot leave a message"I kept trying through the week at all different times but it's always the same.So I arranged another redelivery online which should have come today but again it hasn't so I just wondered if anyone is aware of any problems with that delivery office or if anyone knows of a different contact number besides the 2551175 oneThanks

Yes. Three times this summer I arranged a redelivery online, 3 times they failed to deliver. Complaints are met with a pathetic sorry but no explanation.

I always get my parcels delivered to my workplace. If I'm not there I've got lots of workmates who will sign for me.

How's about this for an idea.

If you order a parcel, either make sure you're in to receive it or make arrangements to have it left somewhere safe. It's not difficult is it.

Posties don't want to spend time knocking and writing out cards, we just want to get rid and be on our way.

Back in the real world people have jobs, and 90% of the time when you order something you can't choose when delivery will be.

or should we all pay through the nose for 'next day delivery' just to save the postman 30 seconds?

Whats that??

You've spent all day waiting at home for a 'next day' parcel only for it to not arrive - well I am surprised!!