Double glazing issue

The firm that fitted have been back at least 8 times to our main bedroom window and the problem still exists.The right hand side of the frame is out of level top to bottom,they tried to correct it by removing the centre fixing from the brickwork forcing/packing the centre of the frame out,and putting a new fixing further over.Now the gap is at the top corner when the window is closed rather than the centre.He obviously did not check his work,the top hinge has only one screw that is doing anything,window wobbles all over when opened.The overlap on the closed hinge side to the seal is around 4mm so it's not touching the frame seal rubber.This is causing a real hard draught and a buzzing/reverberating noise.I would like someone in the game to come access it and write a report into the problems and how to rectify them.This will be submitted with thier permission to the company.Sorry it's a bit long.

Hi there my name is mark from bluestone upvc and we would be happy to help you out if you wish, give us a ring on 01142874024/ 07720916825 thanks mark

park grange windows are good they are in the phone book they did my windows their work was very good and had no problems

wasn't Warick was it , had some real problems with them .

wasn't Warick was it , had some real problems with them .

No it's not them mate,starts with G,got a date of 21st to come back again for another attempt of curing it.On a separate note do you fit sinks a d worktops ?.