Incident Forge Valley Today ??

There was a Incident after school today near malin bridge , A forge Valley child was glassed or stabbed coming home from school by a 20yr old man, police are dealing with the incident, and any witness should contact the police. I hope the child is ok ,

i did hear there was also a big fight before that, and also in the morning a man/Teen entered the school grounds with a knife !!!

does anyone know what all this is about ?? or is it a gang thing?

my child who saw the incident after school is abit shook up about it all:o

Just to Add the Forge Valley Head and Police are working together on this i understand so any info please pass onto them

Was very concerned about this so have just phoned Forge Valley reception. Apparently there was an incident, the police were involved BUT THERE WAS NO STABBING OR GLASSING.

This is the all detail that staff were willing to give out to me.

Please could people consider the effect their posts have when they don't have the full facts as reading this was very worrying for me as a parent of a Forge Valley student.

You will soon get used to the hue and cry, rumourmongering and the making of mountains fom molehills on this site.

You will soon get used to the hue and cry, rumourmongering and the making of mountains fom molehills on this site.

You will also get used to the people who have a particular bee in their bonnet, which has been there for years & who will seize on anything, whether true or not, to have a go at Forge Valley School.

I can confirm that the starting post is true - my son is a witness to it all and I rang for an ambulance. A child from forge valley was assaulted outside the yew tree pub. Police attended but the ambulance didnt so the police had to take the child to hospital. I do not know what was used to assault the child but there was some sort of weapon involved.

Forge valley are not going to give any information to anybody unless they were involved one way or another with the incident.

It has nothing to do with anybody having a bee in their bonnet - its the facts about what happened and I think the op was trying to get witnesses to the incident to help the school and police.

I dont want to put anymore on here as I do not know what can be said legally.

Edited by loopylulu

Was very concerned about this so have just phoned Forge Valley reception. Apparently there was an incident, the police were involved BUT THERE WAS NO STABBING OR GLASSING.

This is the all detail that staff were willing to give out to me.

Please could people consider the effect their posts have when they don't have the full facts as reading this was very worrying for me as a parent of a Forge Valley student.

The boy who had the injury had a bad injury to his head and a weapon was used The boy stated!!! so i can only go on what witness and the boy stated while i was there

the incident did happen, Indeed The Headteacher also arrived to just after to help the boy and police.

You will also get used to the people who have a particular bee in their bonnet, which has been there for years & who will seize on anything, whether true or not, to have a go at Forge Valley School.

At What point im i having a go at the school - I was putting a post on here to appeal for more to come forward to help police and the school so incidents like this dont happen again :rant:

No rumourmongering !!! a incident happend that i hope ALL can help Police and FORGE valley with !!!

As a parent myself i dont like to see or hear things like the above and would like the police to get the persons involved asap!!!

Ever since the two schools have merged there has just been so much trouble it is unreal! Last year the school was ok not much trouble but this years really gone down hill, state of the art school in my eyes it's a load of rubbish. Heard that all last week police and riot vans were there!

Sponsored by

Boy, 14, hurt in city attack

Published on Tuesday 27 November 2012 11:30

A TEENAGE boy has been arrested and police are looking for another youth over an attack on a schoolboy in Sheffield.

Police said they have arrested a 17-year-old over an attack on a 14-year-old boy near Forge Valley School, Stannington, which left him with a head injury.

Officers were called to Stannington after violence flared when a row broke out between the 14-year-old and two others at around 3.15pm last Thursday.

A South Yorkshire Police spokeswoman said: “Inquiries are ongoing after a 14-year-old boy sustained a head injury during an argument with two males.

“A 17-year-old male has been arrested in connection with the incident. He is currently on police bail pending further inquiries.”

Above from Sheffield star

No mention of the incident in the Morning with the teen entering Forge valley with the Knife (Must add the teen is not a pupil at the school), i understand teacher/s got the Knife off the Teen and have past that onto police for prints

Edited by barmyowls