Ive just seen this - its awful..*very graphic and upsetting video*

I cant look at it. !

Don't look at the video but please do sign the petition underneath, there is a picture but IMO its not too bad.

I've read the article, but can't watch it. Too horrible. Sad thing is most of the fur trade comes in from China. Domestic dogs & cats & rabbits are tortured & left to die in exactly the same way. It's just dreadful that human beings can inflict so much cruelty on an animal & not even flinch.

Anything furry usually means an animal has had to die a horrible death in order for it be be available for us to buy as consumers.

I avoid buying fur products for that reason.

cheap, supposedly 'fake' fur belts and handbags are often made of unlabelled cat fur

Brude once went nuts over a girl's handbag in a pub. She was adamant it wad fake fur. Yeah right. Dogs are well known to go nuts over polyester or nylon fibres :loopy:

wasn't the link removed last time for being unsuitable for a family forum? If it's been posted before, it should be merged

So I made the mistake to look at the video. I got 15 seconds in and I'm scarred.

I've signed the petition but i won't watch the video.

Have signed and shared but not watched video.

Signed petition but not watched video. Picture on petition page makes me feel sick enough, words can;t describe how i feel about people like these, lets do it to them and see how they feel

Apologies I should have been more exact in the detail and warning and put to sign the petition underneath if you can't watch the video

Signed the petition but cannot watch the video. I despise any kind of cruelty to animals :(:sad:

On a happier note, if anyone would like to see a Raccoon Dog for themselves, they have some at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park. They have a really old Mr & Mrs Raccoon Dog, & the last time I went they had some new youngsters :D

They are lovely. A bit like a cross between a raccoon & a badger.

I've signed the petition but even idle curiosity won't let me watch the video.

Shocked! Feel physically sick can't believe what Ive just watched! Probably naive to think stuff like that didn't happen!! Wonder how the men/women would Like that kind of treatment!! Regret watching it!!! :-(