Ive just seen this - its awful..*very graphic and upsetting video*

Please don't watch the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop crying.

can i ask wat it is about?

I've read the article, but can't watch it. Too horrible. Sad thing is most of the fur trade comes in from China. Domestic dogs & cats & rabbits are tortured & left to die in exactly the same way. It's just dreadful that human beings can inflict so much cruelty on an animal & not even flinch.

Anything furry usually means an animal has had to die a horrible death in order for it be be available for us to buy as consumers.

I avoid buying fur products for that reason.

Edited by spats

What does the video show please?

It's not pretty. It's a video and report of Raccoon Dogs in China being skinned whilst still alive for their fur.

Moonbird..trust me, if it's anything like the footage I've seen of dogs being skinned alive in China, you really dont want to look. It will haunt you forever & you will cry & cry.

Moonbird..trust me, if it's anything like the footage I've seen of dogs being skinned alive in China, you really dont want to look. It will haunt you forever & you will cry & cry.

Yes I've seen that too Spats I forced myself to watch it and it still haunts me years later I remember it in detail, even though I'm a group leader and need to know whats in the video I'm sorry but I just can't watch it, its too much for me :(

If someone has watched it can they say without graphic detail what is in it please...also bear in mind you can sign without watching it if you follow the bottom link.

What does the video show please?

*Edit, sorry moonbird, just saw your last post.

I cant look at it. !

It's not pretty. It's a video and report of Raccoon Dogs in China being skinned whilst still alive for their fur.

Thank you :(