Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

Have you ever had relationships except marraige that you wonder were they are and have gone too.

Jackie Murphy- Foxhill

Linda Green - Nether Green/Woodseats

Pam Danks - Shiregreen

Sheila Dilks - Woodhouse

Strange all these I met at Silver Blades

JUst interested if there are any on the forum

Not really.

You could always check Friends Reunited if you're that bothered!

Carole Newbold, Thelma Richardson and Noreen Skitt. All from many years ago.

Hell, do we have to name names?? Can't remember them!! Been so many! Ha ha. Actually I have Googled some of them from time to time to see if they come up in any search... Broke news, died or became famous. One ex actually turned gay years after we broke up. I sort of saw it coming but denied the signs. At least he's happy. One ex I never ever say his name. Can't bring myself to even think about him as he was an abuser. My dad would have literally killed him if he'd known. Some exs are better off buried in the past. Never had one in jail though.

Never had one in jail though.

Thats a strange fantasy:cool:

Yeh, I watch a lot of Steven Segal movies!

LITTLE STAR SIGN

Wes has been ordained via the internet so is now a reverend has got a new baby and has gone to live in Scotland Glasgow I think.

Id love to know what 2 of my old loves are doing right now, and hope they are happy in what they are doing

Tony Cawthorne - Stannington

Andrew Shepherd - Shiregreen

I am now happy with a good man, after a bad marriage..............

Have you ever had relationships except marraige that you wonder were they are and have gone too.

I often think about an old flame of mine. She is Lesley Anne D****** from Crookes. Me and my mate were booked to do a 25th wedding anniversary disco a couple of years ago. I was gob smacked when Leslie walked through the door....it was her 25th bash.....she still looked a babe....

I didn’t get much chance to speak to her that night, but would love to hear from her and catch up on a few things.

I remember Rhona Heald use to live on Liberty drive at Stannington in the 60's. Wonder what happened to her?:love:

when life changes you suddenly realise wot a fool you were when you were younger my first love steve bown i acted such a muppet shunt av let him go would b nice 2 know wot he is up to think he moved 2 barnsley we used to go down ecco all the time xx

I remember my ex loves with deep affection,recently made contact with my first love,we were 12! and her smile took my breath away!she still lives in Sheffield and I have visited her and we get on famously,I am married to a lady who I adore but she understands that I am a very emotional man and still feel very deeply for the 3 women before her that had a big impact on my life,it is possible to love more than one woman albeit a non-physical kind of love,yes I still love all 3 of them!!!but the main person in my life is my wife!!as for the numerous one night stands etc they are just a release of pressure!!!!!and dont count.:)

I am not allowed to ask so I will refrain