Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

AD A couple off girl friend's, before meeting the one that really stole my heart--then broke it, worship't the ground she walked on had a really great romantic relationship for about 7 month's before going into the army too do my N/S--(national service) sent too EGYPT, on coming back too the UK after a year & half abroad the first person i wanted too see was my sweetheart (that's where the broken heart comes in) she'd got a 6 week old baby girl:o.

gfhfdgfdgdfg

Edited by EdmundH

I had four first loves,

Mary Plant from Parson Cross, went in the Army,

Cathleen Wearin from Dinnington, I heard she now runs a hotel in the Lake District,

Lorraine Smith from Wallace Rd. Parkwood Springs,

Janet Bollington from Stradbroke.

All maiden names of course, would be nice to get in touch again.

Im a firm believer in moving on in life the past is the past. Yes theirs been times when I think what happened to someone who I cared about what became of them. Sometimes its not worth knowing as I found out once only to find they are not here anymore its painful.

my first love was brian sorsby I realy love him but he keep leaveing me then come back

after some weeks did that so many time not seen him so I got married to some one .

was married for 49 years

I always think about my past love who I met when my father was in the City General hospital. She was a student nurse then back in 1965/6. her name was Lily Hardy and we were together for about 6 months when she dumped me for someone else. I hope she is well and enjoying a great life.

---------- Post added 22-03-2017 at 16:33 ----------

I often think of my past love who I met when my father was in the then, City General hospital. She was a student nurse at that time - 1965/6. Her name was Lily Hardy and we were together for about 6 months until she dumped me for someone else. I hope she is well and enjoying a great life.