Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

I hope all mine went under a bus and if I see any of them I will happily push them under it especially the first, I have no interest in finding out where they are could not care less. I am happily married to a lovely man and I had to meet alot of arseholes to get to him and would not pee on any of them if they were on fire.

I would set light to them first all together preferably. :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

:hihi Bitter:help:

One of my first loves was Julie Myatt from Woodhouse in the early 70s ... would love to know if she has had a happy life.

spoke to my first true love about a year ago after finding her through sheff forum first time in 30 yrs.

My first loves were called Dawn and Josie, both from Woodhouse, this was 1967/68, alas I joined the Army and lost contact, would love to know how they got on in life. Another Lass who I went with from Woodhouse was Frances, I met her whilst serving, but she couldn't wait for me and dumped me, I remember burning her letters to me on the fire, she broke my heart.

Oh well life still went on

Baz

I don't think my first love ever knew that's what he was! A friend arranged a date for us but I too frightened to turn up! I have seen him since at a reunion and was happy to see him and pleased that he has had a happy successful life.

I too am happy in my life!

In 1956 I met Sylvia F, my first girlfriend. As the norm I arranged to meet up at the Abbeydale dance. I arrived but met some mates and left her there. My first chance to say "Sorry". Until recently (via friends), I knew she was ok and like me married. Unfortunately the friends are now RIP. Hope you and yours OK Sylvia

I know full well what happened to my 1st love, they are still in S2 @ Bramall Lane. My only true love though is my wife Tracy, who is sat opposite me on the sofa.

I know full well what happened to my 1st love, they are still in S2 @ Bramall Lane. My only true love though is my wife Tracy, who is sat opposite me on the sofa.

And they say true love is dead,cant understand the love at s2 but good on ya m8:thumbsup:you old romantic you.

And they say true love is dead,cant understand the love at s2 but good on ya m8:thumbsup:you old romantic you.

You say the nicest things bud lol :)

I really don't care what happened to my past love, she broke my heart. Look to the future now.

Don't care about my (our) first love our LAST love as lasted 53 yrs married and i'm still working on it

Would love to know what happened to my past loves Rona M from the top end of Balliefied, Pat who worked at the Dentist on Handworth top, Joanne worked for the council who came off the Strad, Cheryl H off the Flockton and my first teenage love Angela V from the Strad near Brook School. All around 74 to 76

Lovely girls one and all, hope they are all doing well and happy with life:)