Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

Have you ever had relationships except marraige that you wonder were they are and have gone too.

Jackie Murphy- Foxhill

Linda Green - Nether Green/Woodseats

Pam Danks - Shiregreen

Sheila Dilks - Woodhouse

Strange all these I met at Silver Blades

JUst interested if there are any on the forum

yep.

but mine was from i was at uni here. last i heard he was off travelling in oz. would love to catch up with him.

the other is from stafford- some how i dont reckon he'll be knocking around here! lol

sophie

x

Wondered what happened to a couple of em ..... Nicola Ford (found out a bit)..Helen Joel (found out alot).

I know where my three significant loves are and what they are doing. Even went out drinking with one and all his mates the other day. :D

My first boyfriend, sadly, is still lacking that all-important six feet of earth... lol lol lol.... Violent louse, he was!

My second boyfriend is doing time for murder.... ( :o ) my time with him was thankfully very brief. Another violent one... :(

My third is sadly dead... (no, lol, no link to the above!) he was a cheat...

My fourth, again, sadly, lacks six feet of earth. Least said about HIM the better...

My fifth, I divorced, but I am still good friends with him.

My sixth was also my fourth. What a BIG mistake. Now, where is that six feet of earth? lol (Why did I not learn, the first time round? :loopy: )

Happily, I am now with a wonderful bloke, and am really happy with him.

PT

I'm still in sporadic contact with two of them although I've not seen them for years as they no longer live in Sheffield. My most significant lost love is still in Sheffield although I sometimess wih she wasn't as I'm not sure how I'd react if i ever bumped into her.

There is another one who simply distanced herself from me when she met the guy she later moved in with and has I've heard recently married. I think she was slightly concerned that I know where the skeletons are [so to speak] and probably dreaded the idea of me letting something slip.

am in touch with ALL of mine.....but wondering whether this is a good idea, because its very easy to get all sentimental about one or other of them when you're feeling down....and you did, after all, leave them for a reason!

:shakes:

Originally posted by Plain Talker

My first boyfriend, sadly, is still lacking that all-important six feet of earth... lol lol lol.... Violent louse, he was!

My second boyfriend is doing time for murder.... ( :o ) my time with him was thankfully very brief. Another violent one... :(

My third is sadly dead... (no, lol, no link to the above!) he was a cheat...

My fourth, again, sadly, lacks six feet of earth. Least said about HIM the better...

My fifth, I divorced, but I am still good friends with him.

My sixth was also my fourth. What a BIG mistake. Now, where is that six feet of earth? lol (Why did I not learn, the first time round? :loopy: )

Happily, I am now with a wonderful bloke, and am really happy with him.

PT

Cripes PT, I'll not be asking you to recommend a decent plumber ;)

PT with a record like that you should audition for a part in 'Emmerdale' :D

Two of mine are six feet under :(

I still miss Andrew :cry:

If I dont know where an ex is I dont know and I dont care where they are. And have no curiosity as to where they are.

To be fair :)

I always played hard to get. As a kid in Sheffield I played hard to get. As a young adult in the United States I played hard to get. While here in Australia I've been playing hard to get. I've always played hard to get. I'm at the point now where I'm sick and tired of playing hard to get.

So ...I'm giving up playing hard to get. I'm now available, girls, in all of my glory and if you want me - which of course you do - I'd suggest that you start getting in those emails now! I have many virtues but perhaps my best virtue is my modesty. If you gals like a modest guy ...then I'm your man! :heyhey:

P.S. This is a limited time offer as I'm not sure how much longer I have to live! :D