Football finance

It seems , finance is top of the Owl members agenda, at the momment.

On this note , its worth asking the membership, does the finance, present and past really matter to the supporters/fans of either football club?

After all do the Owls feel any shame over their financial history?

and

Do the Blades lose any sleep, over their present large debt?

Please lets not this thread become a playground like other threads, maybe if the mods make it a sticky post, so it can be monitored.

Edited by TAT

Now now m8 by definition the shameless can't feel shame

and if you ask them a debt to manderic is not a debt while ours to McCabe is untenable

Top and bottom of it is most fans are interested in the day out and football and let those in charge sort things like finaces out.

I would probably worry if we had a winding up order but even then it very rarely ends up with us not still getting our match days out.

Now now m8 by definition the shameless can't feel shameand if you ask them a debt to manderic is not a debt while ours to McCabe is untenable

That's quite good, I will remember that one Paul mate! :hihi:

Its my opinion, no supporter/fan can do a thing about it, Other threads have turned into banter, with the odd "financial experts", but hope we can have a reasoned debate for once on the topic.

Top and bottom of it is most fans are interested in the day out and football and let those in charge sort things like finaces out.

I would probably worry if we had a winding up order but even then it very rarely ends up with us not still getting our match days out.

Agreed mate, can't think of anything worse than that first Saturday afternoon after the season finishes, and you suddenly realise you are not going to the match, no pre-match pint, no walking to the ground with your mates having a laugh, no shouting and singing through the game, no walking back with the lads, no post-match pint where you meet your mates who follow the other side, comparing notes.

It brings a chill to heart just thinking about it! :hihi:

Feel absolutly no shame whatsoever regarding wednesdays financial past,why should i,its got to nowt do wi me,i didnt cause it.Dont honestly understand why any supporter gets worked up about there/others clubs financial problems.

Feel absolutly no shame whatsoever regarding wednesdays financial past,why should i,its got to nowt do wi me,i didnt cause it.Dont honestly understand why any supporter gets worked up about there/others clubs financial problems.

Just my sentiments Gazza, well said all fans can do is pay their money they have no control over how their club, uses its resources. I can remember stories of Stewart Houston being on 10k plus a week, at the Lane in 1980.

Okay we have a laugh & a dig but as you say, out of our hands.

Feel the same about United. Nowt i can do about it, its McCabes managable debt, he owes himself cash:| Only he has to reason with Uniteds official accounts.

Not sure , if its the same with your owner too. Take it the Owls accounts will be out soon as well.

It seems , finance is top of the Owl members agenda, at the momment.

On this note , its worth asking the membership, does the finance, present and past really matter to the supporters/fans of either football club?

After all do the Owls feel any shame over their financial history?

and

Do the Blades lose any sleep, over their present large debt?

Please lets not this thread become a playground like other threads, maybe if the mods make it a sticky post, so it can be monitored.

Now now m8 by definition the shameless can't feel shame

and if you ask them a debt to manderic is not a debt while ours to McCabe is untenable

Paul, TAT respectfully requests that this thread remain civil, and not descend into a 'playground'.

So why do you feel the need to immediately jump in with a disgraceful (and untrue) insult? One which would have you up in arms?

That's quite good, I will remember that one Paul mate! :hihi:

You're welcome

Its my opinion, no supporter/fan can do a thing about it, Other threads have turned into banter, with the odd "financial experts", but hope we can have a reasoned debate for once on the topic.

Agreed mate, can't think of anything worse than that first Saturday afternoon after the season finishes, and you suddenly realise you are not going to the match, no pre-match pint, no walking to the ground with your mates having a laugh, no shouting and singing through the game, no walking back with the lads, no post-match pint where you meet your mates who follow the other side, comparing notes.

It brings a chill to heart just thinking about it! :hihi:

Exactly.............