Doreen Hackerman

Hi I'm trying to find information about Doreen.

I know she passed away some years ago but would also like to find as much info as possible...She owned a fruit & Veg shop on well rd Heeley which also did flower arranging..Her mother was called Mrs Morrison (Flo)

please check Heeley past & Present via facebook...:)

Hi I'm trying to find information about Doreen.

I know she passed away some years ago but would also like to find as much info as possible...She owned a fruit & Veg shop on well rd Heeley which also did flower arranging..Her mother was called Mrs Morrison (Flo)

please check Heeley past & Present via facebook...:)

I don't do Facebook so I can't comment on there. I didn't know Doreen personally other than she made the flowers for our wedding in 1970. At the time I used to pass her shop on my way to work and she was the obvious choice because I was able to call in my lunchtime.

She was very outspoken as was her mother who used to be in the shop but, she had flair for flower arranging and she made exactly the ones we designed.

Is it anecdotal information you require or family history research?

Could it be Doreen Ackerman you're looking for ?

Born 19th Feb 1927 and died Feb 1994 ?

Had a shop 56 Well Road ?

Could it be Doreen Ackerman you're looking for ?

Born 19th Feb 1927 and died Feb 1994 ?

Had a shop 56 Well Road ?

Yes the very same do you have any further info...would be greatfully accepted....Kind regards:):)

I don't do Facebook so I can't comment on there. I didn't know Doreen personally other than she made the flowers for our wedding in 1970. At the time I used to pass her shop on my way to work and she was the obvious choice because I was able to call in my lunchtime.

She was very outspoken as was her mother who used to be in the shop but, she had flair for flower arranging and she made exactly the ones we designed.

Is it anecdotal information you require or family history research?

Both please..

Yes the very same do you have any further info...would be greatfully accepted....Kind regards:):)

Sorry to say that I don't have any more information than the above.

I wish you well in your search.