Footballs section ..members missing in action !

Come on lads,it's just a bit of fun..........Shame Titanic never bit..then it could have been Tit for Tat..............:)

Come on lads,it's just a bit of fun..........Shame Titanic never bit..then it could have been Tit for Tat..............:)

:hihi::hihi: They may not come out for wednesday but they can't resist old Tat.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi: They may not come out for wednesday but they can't resist old Tat.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

any old tat?

Remember there was a few missing after your 1st defeat all be it only a week before returning,it happens on both sides.

They go missing on both sides dobby as we both know, but there are certain ones on here with gobs like the Mersey Tunnel, then we hear nowt from them, no names; no pack drill :hihi:

I was on holiday and missed a few weeks of posting on here, but have never shyed away from sticking the tin hat on and taking the flack!

To be fair to Mel, I think he has stuck it out, at least from what I have seen.

Corkers - I can only imagine he is away, as he usually posts in good times and bad.

Nervy, Gazza and the other usual suspects are still here.

There are, as has been said, a few of the "mersey tunnel" mouths disappear though! :hihi:

THIS SECTION was full of members last week ! gloating at the Blades first defeat of the season, BACK ON A WINNING TRACK and all is quiet again.

Masssive posters have gone awol inc. Titanic, Frankie, Melthebell !! Corker!!

Tens of thousands of posts between you and now nowt !!

Wonder how many will be back after the Owls next win?? if it ever happens:|

Pop up from behind that stone, put on a tin hat and face the music :) its about give and take:hihi:

Shame on you.

TAT really suits you because this thread is total TAT ! :loopy:

Still laughing, still in the championship !

Edited by ging viking

Guest sibon

Anyone seen Alex anywhere? :cool:

Anyone seen Alex anywhere? :cool:

Never met the lad in person, but have to say he was the most knowledgeable poster on SUFC and SWFC that we had on here.

Guest sibon
Never met the lad in person, but have to say he was the most knowledgeable poster on SUFC and SWFC that we had on here.

I have a feeling that you are writing in an incorrect tense.:)

Ha ha, is he still here? I probably have got that wrong then, typical me! :hihi: