Whole nozzle in my drink and chicken wasn't seasoned.

Oh my giddy aunt, the UNSEASONED CHICKEN !!!!!

Disaster, what is the world coming to ??? Don't panic, Don't panic !! :huh:

I define chicken, in food terms, as kept, bred and slaughtered humanely.

i don't think the way that something dies changes it's species.

by your logic a victim of torture and murder is not human

i don't think the way that something dies changes it's species.

by your logic a victim of torture and murder is not human

Do I need to highlight the part where I said "in food terms"?

I appreciate that what KFC sell is chicken meat. In food terms, it's not what I would consider chicken, any more than I would consider certain cheapo brands of sausage to be sausage.

The Guardian has taken on this awful story, to bring this terrible event to the masses. I have taken the liberty of giving you a small peek......

"The Guardian" Monday November 19th 2012

Report by Jeremy flappington-Smythe;

"Today in Sheffield, an unidentified Sheffield Forum member was attacked by a half un-dead chicken leg, armed with a nozzle. Eye witness reports say the un-named diner was happily munching into a heavily unseasoned Bargain Bouquet (it is the Guardian) when suddenly an armed leg (good pun, eh?) jumped from the bouquet, and began to assault the diner with a fully loaded (this is getting better) sub-machine nozzle. A grizzly battle ensued, and the entire area was awash with nozzle fire and the sound of teeth chipping. It was only by the grace of god that a staff member managed to wrestle the armed leg to the ground, and return it to the fryer to cool down??? Several minutes later, the police arrived to arrest the vicious member, and have taken the nozzle for forensic examination. It is believed the armed leg was a member of the fundamentalist group known as The Armed Leg Gang, however their leader Colonel Sanders, a heavily bearded Kenny Rogers lookalike, was unavailable for comment."

The Guardian has taken on this awful story, to bring this terrible event to the masses. I have taken the liberty of giving you a small peek......

"The Guardian" Monday November 19th 2012

Report by Jeremy flappington-Smythe;

"Today in Sheffield, an unidentified Sheffield Forum member was attacked by a half un-dead chicken leg, armed with a nozzle. Eye witness reports say the un-named diner was happily munching into a heavily unseasoned Bargain Bouquet (it is the Guardian) when suddenly an armed leg (good pun, eh?) jumped from the bouquet, and began to assault the diner with a fully loaded (this is getting better) sub-machine nozzle. A grizzly battle ensued, and the entire area was awash with nozzle fire and the sound of teeth chipping. It was only by the grace of god that a staff member managed to wrestle the armed leg to the ground, and return it to the fryer to cool down??? Several minutes later, the police arrived to arrest the vicious member, and have taken the nozzle for forensic examination. It is believed the armed leg was a member of the fundamentalist group known as The Armed Leg Gang, however their leader Colonel Sanders, a heavily bearded Kenny Rogers lookalike, was unavailable for comment."

LOL and 3 days after the Guardian story, the Star will publish its own scoop, forgetting to mention the nossle :) and by which time the offending establishment would have already been closed down , and the individual at fault , hung drawn and quartered.

Stop moaning and get on with it, it was a mistake they made if you was that borthered about it you would have took it back straigh away

Prop another student claiming dole money after they left uni because they can't get a job!

Well, did you get a free happy meal. ?

'Happy Meal' served in a 'Bucket' ... pathetic isn't it?

I severely doubt that a chicken (that has no comprehension of the fact that it's a chicken in the first place), that's force fed in unnatural conditions 'til its untimely death, whereupon its straggly body's mechanically stripped of all its feathers ... 'wings' and 'legs' ripped off to make 'Happy Meals' that're best served with a plastic sachet of the cheapest possible tomato ketchup ... the rest too unpalatable to make anything other than dog food, is particularly 'Happy' about anything of this. Being served up with a plastic Pepsi 'Drink nozzle' may be the 'happiest' the chicken's ever been ... it had a friend after all! (unfortunately , too late to do it any justice)

What on Earth possesses people to buy such rubbish ... for the same price, you can go and buy a dead 'Happy' chicken that's had a great time (locally) pecking its way through the fields of Derbyshire, until its demise can be celebrated in a proper baking tray ... not only making the chicken fairly happy (in an existential, and fairly non-committal way), but the local farmer too ... thus, supporting local economy?

You lot need to get a life. I eat foie gras like you lot eat beans on toast. I'm not going to comment any further on the advise of my lawyer.

Unbelievably bad experience at Ecclesall Rd KFC this lunchtime. When I got my variety meal home the chicken was unseasoned! It was like it had received a flour dusting and deep fried.

Then when I finished my Pepsi there was a whole drinks nozzle in the bottom of my cup, like the one in the picture.

http://www.gangtie5.com/2012/09/25/6076.html

And yet somehow, the world hasn't ended???

Get a grip!

You lot need to get a life. I eat foie gras like you lot eat beans on toast. I'm not going to comment any further on the advise of my lawyer.

The men in white coats will still getcha!

Unbelievably bad experience at Ecclesall Rd KFC this lunchtime. When I got my variety meal home the chicken was unseasoned! It was like it had received a flour dusting and deep fried.

Then when I finished my Pepsi there was a whole drinks nozzle in the bottom of my cup, like the one in the picture.

http://www.gangtie5.com/2012/09/25/6076.html

Probably the staff who served you from whatever country they came from, have seen a lot worse than that!....................who eats KFCrap anyway.