Thoresby Market

Hi Has anyone been to Thoresby Market in the last few weeks. I always take my Mum first week of Dec, but it wasn't so good last year, so if that is still the case any recommendations for any other markets please. Thanks Karen:help:

my brother went today karen , and he was saying it was terrible , not worth the petrol at all xx:(

the carboot at hemswell is brill and was really good today , worth the drive !

Its got bad, now they charge 50p per person to get in, and disabled get in free, but the person with them has to still pay 50p, which i think is not right. I think the one person should go in free with the disabled person, and the rest can pay, no problem. Also too many dogs, and roughens. I avoid it now.

Hi Has anyone been to Thoresby Market in the last few weeks. I always take my Mum first week of Dec, but it wasn't so good last year, so if that is still the case any recommendations for any other markets please. Thanks Karen

its actually worse than last year.I wouldn't bother.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I have been today and what a big pile of <removed>, clothes stalls and crappy hamburger stands, nothing else at all.. Really poor, won't be going again EVER..

Edited by Andy
Removed masked swearing.

Thanks all, such a shame used to by such a good Market. Where to now?

Thanks all, such a shame used to by such a good Market. Where to now?

was going to say the same,can rember going as a child with my mum used to take 3-4 hrs to walk around, went few mths ago and was shock to see how small it was, very poor will never go back what a shame

Its got bad, now they charge 50p per person to get in, and disabled get in free, but the person with them has to still pay 50p, which i think is not right. I think the one person should go in free with the disabled person, and the rest can pay, no problem. Also too many dogs, and roughens. I avoid it now.

it was on radio few weeks ago it was supposed to be free parking ,got there person on entrance wanted 50 p per person in car ,i saw size or rather lack of market ,said bugger that and turned round ,total rip off

Why would you pay 50p to get into a market??????

We went a few months back....rubbish.no where near as good as it used to be.

Used to take us a good few hours to get round...now it takes half hour,stalls are very poor.wont be going again!

And how many of these 50p admission charges are declared to the tax man, none I would suspect? I would ask for a receipt ... that should slow things down somewhat?