Man V Food Sheffield

I was in Manchester recently - there was a prize for whoever could eat the most pigs in blankets in 3 minutes. That's a lot of pigs in blankets. Very festive too.

Hi! Just to confirm we do a 3.5lb burrito challenge. Come into the Arundel Street branch any day after 3.00 and take the challenge. It costs £14.99 - it would be best to call and book if you come on a Friday or Saturday or there is a big group of you. The fastest time so far is 7 minutes and 52 seconds, call us on 0115 275 2390.

Abi and Richard

The Street Food Chef

Akbars on West Street do a Chef's Challenge. Its hard but I managed it in York.

Chef's Challenge

£11.95 Chicken, Lamb keema and potatoes cooked in the famous Akbar's balti sauce served with naan and pilau rice. If one can finish this challenge alone you will qualify for a free dessert.

I've got a 200lb child who has answers to the same name ;)

LMAO, how are you going BF

LMAO, how are you going BF

Good thanks Bpb, especially after I win Euromillions tonight and spend the rest of my natural life eating Street Cafe burritos on a loop :hihi:

Hope you're on top form too

Hi! Just to confirm we do a 3.5lb burrito challenge. Come into the Arundel Street branch any day after 3.00 and take the challenge. It costs £14.99 - it would be best to call and book if you come on a Friday or Saturday or there is a big group of you. The fastest time so far is 7 minutes and 52 seconds, call us on 0115 275 2390.

Abi and Richard

The Street Food Chef

This sounds ace, I love burrto's

Cant download any menu's tho

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 11:21 ----------

Akbars on West Street do a Chef's Challenge. Its hard but I managed it in York.

Chef's Challenge

£11.95 Chicken, Lamb keema and potatoes cooked in the famous Akbar's balti sauce served with naan and pilau rice. If one can finish this challenge alone you will qualify for a free dessert.

Very intersted in this whats the crack

Sorry that you can't download the menu, I will have a look and see what has happened.

The bastardo burrito is 2 12" tortillas filled with rice, black beans, meat (chicken or pork) and cheese. It is then covered with salsas (a mild one, a medium one and a hot one), guacamole, sour cream, tortilla chips and jalapenos. Come and take on the mighty burrito to win your place on the Wall of Fame!

Got to agree with you there

not tried that one....eemmememmmmm

In Wakefield

There is the pit, Bar and grill.

They do a holly cow burger...I saw they held a man V food spicy burger challenge at Christmas.

They seem to be really good reviews about it, but I havent been and tried it out yet.

Has anyone done the challenge at the street food chef and done the (Wo)man vs Food burrito at a Hungry Horse?

How do they compare size-wise.

I demolished the Hungry Horse, but I've no idea how that compares to 3.5lb because they don't quote a weight :)

The Harlequin on Nursery Street do The Most Amazing beer battered bacon and cheese sandwiches. They'll definitely give your arteries something to think about :P (Great teamed with their Pint of Chips, by the way!)