My old cat sadly passed away today.

Not sure if any of you remember the last time I posted about my very old cat that had been chased and hit by a boy living in my Street? but the lastest news is that sadly she passed away sometime during the night in her sleep. She was with us a very long time and will be sadly missed. I would like to than everybody that gave me wonderful advice back then. Many Thanks.

So sorry :sad:....sending you lots of big hugs. Glad she went peacefully in her sleep. That is such a blessing.

Sleep well, little lady xxx

Not sure if any of you remember the last time I posted about my very old cat that had been chased and hit by a boy living in my Street? but the lastest news is that sadly she passed away sometime during the night in her sleep. She was with us a very long time and will be sadly missed. I would like to than everybody that gave me wonderful advice back then. Many Thanks.

hi,yes i remember when you posted about the trouble you were having.would just like to say how very sorry i am to hear of your loss,think of all the good memories you have of her.lots of hugs to you.xx

So sorry for your loss. RIP kitty xx

Poor thing. At least it was a peaceful passing, you didn't have to make the decision we all dread. And she was happy and well cared for by you during her life.

It hurts so badly doesn't it, when a loved pet dies? My sympathy to you.

Really sorry for your sad loss. Rest in Peace little cat.:cry:

I remember your posting about the incident back along. So sorry to hear she has passed away. How lovely that she went in her sleep, secure and safe and well loved. She will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, R.I.P. old girl xx

Sorry to hear about your cat :(

RIP little old Lady x

Ahh sorry to hear this news, I remember your post before. She's had a long and lovely life with you, treasure your memories nobody can take those away R.I.P old girl xx