Charity Match " Lillie's wish to walk "

Ecky ask Den about our last match and who beat him with a tiny perch :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Go on rub it in any one can blank you know ever the best fisher persons:hihi::hihi: has had a off day .:(

P.M ed you dave.

Denis.

At work we have various people come into the Atrium selling stuff. Pam's Accessories have kindly donated a very nice necklace as a small prize in our fishing match. We also have people like Thorntons, other handbag and jewellery sellers - I'm on a mission:hihi::hihi::hihi: I'm gonna work on my Manager next for bottle of plonk or something

Ill have to check but I may have a couple new reels for prizes

Thanks Ecky, this is going to be a great match. :D

Thanks Ecky, this is going to be a great match. :D

i know i deffo have one dont know about the other although not exspensive ones

i know i deffo have one dont know about the other although not exspensive ones

It's how much they are worth Ecky, it's the thought that counts. Looking forward to seeing you again:D

It's how much they are worth Ecky, it's the thought that counts. Looking forward to seeing you again:D

have checked and only have one new reel

have checked and only have one new reel

As I said Ecky - it's the thought that counts:D

Can i just say thank you all!! I have been reading this thread but not made any posts due to knowing nothing about fishing.

But i just felt i ought to tell you how grateful i am for everything that everyone of you are doing to help Lillie.

Its so overwhelming knowing that people who have never met my little girl want to help her. Thank you. xx

Can i just say thank you all!! I have been reading this thread but not made any posts due to knowing nothing about fishing.

But i just felt i ought to tell you how grateful i am for everything that everyone of you are doing to help Lillie.

Its so overwhelming knowing that people who have never met my little girl want to help her. Thank you. xx

Hey no probs Keighly, it's Davegas who got us all interested and we are all looking forward to it:D

---------- Post added 19-12-2012 at 17:46 ----------

Hi Folks:wave::love:

Just had another gift given by very nice man at work. Rob, the bag man, has kindly donated a brand new handbag. Think it will go well with Chris 412s pink tutu.

You can check Rob out on http://www.robthebagman.com and he does parties at home.

Also in a magazine I bought today there is an article about young lad Harley who has had this operation and is well on road to leading normal life. His dad Paul is now fundraising for 10 year old Chloe New to go to USA and says he is happy to be contacted at harleysquest.co.uk on any aspect of SDR or ideas for fundraising

Linda

Edited by denlin

Linda your a star, thank you

Im sure Chris will look lovely :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Me and Doug off to Lindholme soon to book the April get together match and Lillie's charity match.

Linda your a star, thank you

Im sure Chris will look lovely :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Me and Doug off to Lindholme soon to book the April get together match and Lillie's charity match.

Thanks Dave you're not so bad yersen, Lillies Dream match is all down to you really and Doug because you came up with idea and you and Doug are doing organising. All I'm doing is printing off few sponsor sheets. It will be good day though

---------- Post added 24-12-2012 at 07:40 ----------

Happy Christmas to all those who have supported our matches since Doug started them.

Special wishes to Doug and Dave for all their hard work in making them fun days out and looking forward to next years matches, particularly this one.

:love: Linda and Denis