Charity Match " Lillie's wish to walk "

Just to make people aware we are hoping with the support from the good people on the Forum to have a charity fishing match next year for this little girl who needs to raise £50.000 for surgery in the USA.

Date and venue yet to be arranged, Denlin and Doug have offered to help sort this out but anymore help, ideas would be greatfully accepted. Linda will be making sponsor sheets for anyone who wants one.

If you want anymore info on Lillie you can find some on this Forum or by putting Lillie Mansell in the Sheffield Star website search facillity also a link to justgiving on Hallam Fm cash for kids.

Thank you.

Dave.

Edited by DaveGas

I've already said Dave that I won't fish any more matches, but I will definitely contribute a tenner.

PM where to send cheque.

Please send all contributions to Dave and the match will be fancy dress based on a pink theme and venue probably either Lindholme or Lewden Springs but will be decided when we get chance to have a meeting

Hi thank you so much for arranging this.

If anyone would like any more information about Lillie the link is on my signature.

We are so grateful of any help Thanks so much.

Keighly. (Lillie's mum) xx

No probs Keighly, we enjoy our fishing matches and this should be even more fun. Dave is a great guy:D

Its the wearing pink and dressing up bit tho :hihi::hihi:

Where are Chris and Doug when you need them, pink will suit them both!! LOL.

Its the wearing pink and dressing up bit tho :hihi::hihi:

Where are Chris and Doug when you need them, pink will suit them both!! LOL.

Already got my pink tutu pressed . Just got to decide on my makeup :D:D:D

Already got my pink tutu pressed . Just got to decide on my makeup :D:D:D

Ok - we will hold you to that:hihi::hihi::hihi: You may wear dockers but they must be pink:D

Ok - we will hold you to that:hihi::hihi::hihi: You may wear dockers but they must be pink:D

Was thinking more like pink ballet shoes

I have stuck the thread for you but when the match is over would someone report it please so that I know to unstick it again :)

I have stuck the thread for you but when the match is over would someone report it please so that I know to unstick it again :)

Thank you Moonbird on behalf of Lillie. I will let you know when we have had match and if anyone wants to come along to see few forummers making fool of themselves and maybe chuck 50p in collection bucket you will be welcome:D:love: Linda